Mechanical Engineering magazine is the award-winning monthly flagship publication of ASME. Published since 1880, the magazine, and this app, deliver an interdisciplinary view of engineering trends and breakthroughs, giving readers a roadmap to understand today's technology and tomorrow's innovations.
– Current and past issues of Mechanical Engineering magazine.
– Brilliant replica format, just like the print edition.
– Text-formatted articles designed for maximum mobile readability.
– Download each issue and return any time for offline reading.
– Search the archive of available issues.
– Bookmark your favorite articles.
– Share your comments with other readers.
Mechanical Engineering magazine is published by ASME, founded as the American Society of Mechanical Engineers in 1880. ASME promotes the art, science and practice of multidisciplinary engineering and allied sciences around the globe.
This app includes issues dating back to January 2012. New issues will be available for download monthly.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
Bug fixes, performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Needs one small fix.
I like the organization of the app and the option to have plain text or magazine view. The only problem I've seen is that when a magazine is selected, the link to return to library in the upper left corner disappears. From here, the only way to go back to the library is to close the app and reopen it. Other than that, great app.
Does a good job of translating print magazine to mobile devices.
So overdue! This is excellent. The reader feature is a life saver on the phone.
- 21.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 GTxcel, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.