The Mechanisms in Hematology App is an interactive and visually-engaging educational resource that assembles core medical knowledge required to understand twenty-seven different areas in hematology and bridges them with concepts in molecular biology, pathophysiology, and relevant clinical disorders.
For every purchase of the app, a donation is made to The Dr. Lyonel G. Israels Memorial Endowment which goes towards cancer research (Apple is in no way affiliated with any external parties or proceeds).
Specialists in hematology, oncology, stem cell transplantation, immunology, as well as medical students, residents, and hematology fellows will discover illustrations and detailed animations combined with written content in an interactive format. The app features a convenient slide-out menu for easy-to-use navigation and a visually-engaging “Table of Contents” that functions as a chapter selection menu. Within each chapter the user can skip to any desired page, bookmark pages of interest, and can conveniently expand images with a simple tap. “Figure & Table” and “Animation” indices enable quick and convenient access to the visual content.
iOS 9 fixes, minor code fixes.
- Mechanisms in Medicine Inc.
- 245.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Mechanisms in Medicine Inc. Developed and published by Mechanisms in Medicine Inc. with consent from Core Health Services Inc. Mechanisms™ is a trademark of Core Health Services Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.