This application presents the medical standards for special duty personnel of the United States Air Force, Army, and Navy as well as other useful tools and information for Aerospace Medicine professionals.
- Aerospace Medicine Approved Medication List
- AFI 10-203 Duty Limiting Conditions
- AFI 48-123 Medical Examinations & Standards
- Air Force Waiver Guide
- Medical Standards Directory
- MOD Approved Medication List
- OTC Approved Medication List
- 42 Other Flight-Medicine-Relevant AFI's & Documents
- 13 RSV Sample Briefings
- Altitude Oxygen Converter Calculator for Aeromedical Evacuations
- AR 40-501 Standards of Medical Fitness
- Flight Surgeon Checklist: Aeromedical Policy Letters & Technical Bulletins
- Physical Examination Requirements Table
- Navy Aeromedical Reference & Waiver Guide
- Navy ManMed Chapter 15
Updates with new document versions will occur once per month. For questions, concerns, and/or suggestions, please email ColbyCoApps@gmail.com.
- AF Approved Med List (25 Sep 2018)
- AF Medical Standards Directory (25 Sep 2018)
- AF Waiver Guide (6 Sep 2018)
- AFI 11-401 Aviation Management (30 Aug 2018)
- AFI 44-103 Air Force IDMT Program (30 Aug 2018)
- AFMAN 91-223 Aviation Safety Investigations & Reports (14 Sep 2018)
- Navy Aeromedical Reference & Waiver Guide (10 Sep 2018)
- AF Aircrew Soft Contact Lens Program PowerPoint (10 Jun 2014)
- AFI 36-2910 LOD Determination, Medical Continuation, & Incapacitation Pay (8 Oct 2015)
- AFMAN 48-146 Occupational & Environmental Health Program Management (5 Dec 2012)
Ratings and Reviews
It never fails that an AFI question comes up and there is no (working) computer. The updates are the best alert regarding changes.
Ready for improvement
Search feature locks up the app on my iPad mini...even you touch cancel it stays on screen and app has to be closed and reopened to resume function.
This is a great app to have for those that travel frequently. Also, sometimes you don't have a computer at your fingertips. When regulations updated, the app pushed updates within a week. Thank you!
- Colby Uptegraft
- 117.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Colby Uptegraft
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.