MedAngel ONE is a solution that helps you to keep your medications at the right temperature. It consists of a wireless (BLE) smart sensor and a mobile app.
The sensor is placed with the medications and it continuously measures the temperature and communicates with your phone. The App alerts you when the temperature approaches or exceeds the safe range for your medications.
- Stored medications in the refrigerator
- Medications carried around all day
- Medications transported in cool bags
Ideal for all Insulins, Humira, Enbrel, Cimzia, Orencia, EpiPen, hormones...
- A timeline graph view to check temperature over time of the last 30 days.
- Several performance and design improvements.
Please uninstall the previous version and make a new clean install from the App store.
Ratings and Reviews
Finally Insulin Temperature Sensor
Been looking 33 years for MedAngel One as an insulin user. 2 MedAngel One temperature sensors and app were set up and activated without reading manual. Extremely user friendly and intuitive. One of the best Bluetooth devices and apps that I've ever used. Communicates better with iPhone than my Dexcom G5 CGM. Unopened insulin stored in both kitchen and basement refrigerators. Determined unopened insulin now needs to be stored only in basement refrigerator. Butter compartment too warm 47.9°F. Storage of unopened NovoLog 36°- 46°F. Communicates to iPhone and iPad with sensor in basement refrigerator.
- Med Angel B.V.
- 42.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015-2018 Med Angel B.V.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.