Medeligo is a cancer search intelligence app for physicians. By providing fast, easy access to medical research, surgical videos, and images, physicians can access medical research - anytime, anywhere.
*** FREE TRIAL ***
*** Limited introductory subscription price of $49.99/Year (Reg. $149.99/Year) ***
LATEST RESEARCH. INSTANT ACCESS.
• Searches the most trusted medical sources in real-time
• Access medical research in as few as three clicks
• Easily share, send, or save results from your iPhone or iPad
• Prepares doctors for patient rounds and consults with quick access to oncology questions and topics
A subscription is required to access the Oncology Package, but we offer a free trial so you can check out Medeligo risk-free.
Medeligo - Oncology Package
Subspecialties currently included - BRAIN, BREAST, COLORECTAL, GASTROINTESTINAL, GENITOURINARY, GYNECOLOGIC, LUNG, PANCREAS, SKIN
Coming soon — HEMATOLOGIC
For more detailed information, please visit http://medeligo.com.
We’re eager to hear your feedback or address any questions you may have. We are unable to respond to comments in the App Store, so please contact our Support Team at email@example.com.
Terms of service: http://medeligo.com/terms-of-service/
- After the free trial period, your subscription will continue for $49.99/year and your iTunes account will be charged
- If you do not wish to continue your subscription after your free trial ends, turn off auto-renew in your Account Settings 24 hours prior to the end of your free trial
- Subscriptions will automatically renew when they expire unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your subscription period
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renew by going to your Account Settings
This version includes our latest oncology subspecialty -- Genitourinary.
Ratings and Reviews
Medeligo is an great application. It offers an easy to use interface to engage in an extensive search engine and database. The use for immediate access to specific question regarding specific pathologies makes this application particularly useful. I would recommend this product for anyone who engages in clinical or basic science oncology research.
I have been using the app for about 6 months and have found it to be very useful. It makes valuable information on pediatric brain tumors easily available. I've also had the opportunity to share it with my residents who use it to read about upcoming cases or consults. I definitely recommend the app.
Precise, reliable, essential!
The Medeligo app is beyond anything I have used before. I used the app on the fly during my neurosurgical sub-internships nearly everyday. It’s a great way to look up information before cases and patient encounters and is an amazing resource for general study purposes. The app has become an essential for me, it’s truly helpful!
- LIVEMEDMEDIA LTD
- 23.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 LiveMed Media
- In-App Purchases
- Oncology package $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.