Designed by physicians for physicians, Medeligo™ makes it fast and easy to search for highly-targeted oncology research on-the-go. Using proprietary technology, Medeligo™ searches the most trusted sources in real-time, to find the most current and relevant information available.
TRANSFORM THE WAY YOU ACCESS MEDICAL RESEARCH
Limited introductory price of $49.99 (Reg. $149.99) for the All Access (1 year) subscription — includes a risk-free 3-month trial.
• Access oncology research in as few as three clicks
• Quickly find relevant surgical videos and images
• Easily share, send, or save results
• Helps prepare doctors for patient rounds, consults, and surgeries
For more detailed information, please visit http://medeligo.com.
We’re eager to hear your feedback or address any questions you may have. We are unable to respond to comments in the App Store, so please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can read more about our terms and conditions here:
Terms of service: http://medeligo.com/terms-of-service/
• After the free trial period, your subscription will continue for $49.99/year and your iTunes account will be charged
• If you do not wish to continue your subscription after your free trial ends, turn off auto-renew in your Account Settings 24 hours prior to the end of your free trial
• Subscriptions will automatically renew when they expire unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your subscription period
• Your account will be charged $49.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of your subscription period
• You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew by going to your Account Settings
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Introducing Hematology subspecialty
• UI/UX improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Medeligo is an great application. It offers an easy to use interface to engage in an extensive search engine and database. The use for immediate access to specific question regarding specific pathologies makes this application particularly useful. I would recommend this product for anyone who engages in clinical or basic science oncology research.
I have been using the app for about 6 months and have found it to be very useful. It makes valuable information on pediatric brain tumors easily available. I've also had the opportunity to share it with my residents who use it to read about upcoming cases or consults. I definitely recommend the app.
Precise, reliable, essential!
The Medeligo app is beyond anything I have used before. I used the app on the fly during my neurosurgical sub-internships nearly everyday. It’s a great way to look up information before cases and patient encounters and is an amazing resource for general study purposes. The app has become an essential for me, it’s truly helpful!
- LIVEMEDMEDIA LTD
- 24.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 LiveMed Media
- In-App Purchases
- All Access (1 year) $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.