Mederma Progress Tracker
By Merz Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Some people say scars are badges of honor that show what you’ve been through and what you’ve survived. At Mederma® we believe you should tell those stories, not your skin.
With the Mederma® Progress Tracker you can easily track your scar’s improvement. By snapping photos of your scar every few days, you can create a time-lapse movie and see how Mederma® Scar Gel, Mederma® Scar Cream + SPF 30 or Mederma® PM Intensive Overnight Scar Cream helped improve the overall appearance of your scar. Once you finish your 8-week cycle, you can then share your movie with a friend, upload it to your YouTube page or send to Mederma®.
• Photo journal of your scar’s progress while using Mederma®.
• Time-lapse movie created from all photos taken.
• “Ghost” feature of last photo you’ve taken to make it easier to take your newest photo.
• Send your movie to friends via e-mail, post it on your YouTube account or share your movie with Mederma®.
• Optional alerts to help you remember to keep applying Mederma®.
Mederma® is the #1 doctor- and pharmacist-recommended brand for scars. Mederma® reduces discoloration and improves the texture and overall appearance of old and new scars — from cuts, surgery, acne, or burns.
What's New in Version 1.6.2
Various iPhone 5 (4" retina display) updates.
Suggestions for next app update
1. Whenever I take a photo of my acne scars on my left cheek, the saved photo ends up being flipped laterally, so the saved photo in the app looks like it's of the right side of my face. So whenever the ghost photo is used, it's not aligned with my left cheek b/c the first original photo was flipped.
2. I have scars on both cheeks. The app only allows the tracking of one area. Please allow multiple scars or areas to be tracked.
3. Please add an option where we can upload our own scar photo onto the app, instead of always using the camera each time to log a photo for that particular day.
Needs 3x's a day reminder
I downloaded this app so I could get reminders three times a day, as the instructions on the tube say. You can only set one reminder a day in this app. You cannot make three separate reminders either.
Needs to be fixed.
This version moves the "ghost" image overlay, so when you line up your scar with the ghost the resultant image is not in-line with the other pictures.