Uncover the mystery of Medford City asylum!
Alison Ester has been asked to work on the renovation site of a former asylum. She must find what forced workers to stop the renovation. They're frightened by this "haunted" place. She didn't know there would be an even more frightening discovery . . .
Alison Ester, insurance investigator, is responsible for leading the investigation in a dilapidated asylum with a grave and mysterious past.
Explore the ruins of the building in search of information. Make your way through the debris. Move forward in the asylum's basements, and discover disturbing locals.
Be careful where you put your feet! Go through rooms with collapsed floors, reveal secret messages, decipher clues, and separate the paranormal from the rational.
• A plot somewhere between reality and the supernatural.
• An ending that you'll never forget.
• Solve mysteries and riddles that block your way.
• Explore a disturbing, oppressive, and fascinating universe.
You have a comment, an opinion, a question, a proposition about one of our games or apps?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
join our Facebook fanpage!
You have a technical issue?
- Optimized for 64 bits
- Various improvements
- Correction of minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
I read the reviews about the pipes puzzle having bugs but I assumed since the review were old the bugs would have been fixed. Can't move on, why haven't the bugs been fixed since you are still selling this app? Fix it!!!!
Do not buy skip button does not work on pipe puzzle
Bug on the pipe puzzle. It does not let you go any further.
- 588 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2014 Anuman Interactive
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.