Media Player - PlayerXtreme HD - The best player of movies, videos & music.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PlayerXtreme is a video player worthy of the elegant iPad. With PlayerXtreme you can watch your movies on the go from anywhere even if they’re in any format even if they don’t normally play or even sync with your iPhone! Download PlayerXtreme & start transferring & watching your favorite movies without conversion!
PlayerXtreme is able to run files in almost any video format. It has currently the following formats covered:
3gp, asf, avi, divx, dv, dat, flv, gxf, m2p, m2ts, m2v, m4v, mkv, moov, mov, mp4, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, mpg, mpv, mt2s, mts, mxf, ogm, ogv, ps, qt, rm, rmvb, ts, vob, webm, wm, wmv
• Mac Finder/Window Explorer like interface.
• Easy to organize you movie collection.
• Tag/Color folders.
• New Navigation and search
• SMB, UPNP and Wifi support.
• Access your file from browser.
• Map you library as drive.
• Transfer file between two iPhone PlayerXtreme devices over Wifi.
• Download files from network to your local library.
• Play files from your email attachments.
• Supports HD playback (in 1080p) for MP4, MOV and M4V.
• Support .srt subtitles in almost all languages.
• Quick forward and backward controls
• Control subtitle's font size, track, language.
• Boost volume upto 12 times the original sound for watching movies without headphones.
• Set Passcode on your library to restrict anyone from accessing your folders/files.
• Can enable guest access.
• Hiding folders. Hidden folders are not visible to guest users.
What's New in Version 5.1
Good news, if you have purchased any addon of PlayerXtreme, you will be upgraded to Pro.
Other changes include:
- Re-added the missing 12X volume boost option.
- Fixed crash on iOS 6, on video playback.
- A new settings option to clear caches.
- A new settings options to display videos only in Photos library.
- UI cleanup for settings and other dialogs.
- Shows a Pro badge once you have upgraded to Pro.
Just wish it had the list view before the update, and stay how you leave the settings. I like it better than the thumbnail view. Plus it seems to still just randomly crash every couple videos I play whether mp4 or avi or any format, just likes to crash sometimes. Other than that it's great to play any file from drag n drop and not have to convert long waits like when I use to use vlc streamer.
I love this app for the ease of adding files on the fly to my phone. I would like to see the ability to swipe to forward or rewind video. It would be nice if you can force stereo sound. For example, I was watching an MKV file with dual audio and the english was only playing on the right earphone. Is it posible to duplicate the sound on the left? Great job keep it up.
Love the ease of moving files around to organize my library and the simple one-touch, multi-function aspect to play, delete, move, rename files...
I've tried a few other media players and the fact that this one plays just about anything you throw at it, makes it the number1 player for me!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 20, 2014
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 39.1 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: PentaLoop
- © Pentaloop Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- PlayerXtreme Pro$2.99
- Access Network Drives & Folders$0.99
- X12 Volume Boost$0.99
- Folder Guard$0.99