PlayerXtreme Media Player - The best player of movies, videos, music & streaming
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PlayerXtreme is a video player worthy of the elegant iPad. With PlayerXtreme you can watch your movies on the go from anywhere even if they’re in any format even if they don’t normally play or even sync with your iPhone! Download PlayerXtreme & start transferring & watching your favorite movies without conversion!
PlayerXtreme is able to run files in almost any video format. It has currently the following formats covered:
3gp, asf, avi, divx, dv, dat, flv, gxf, m2p, m2ts, m2v, m4v, mkv, moov, mov, mp4, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, mpg, mpv, mt2s, mts, mxf, ogm, ogv, ps, qt, rm, rmvb, ts, vob, webm, wm, wmv
• Mac Finder/Window Explorer like interface.
• Easy to organize you movie collection.
• Tag/Color folders.
• New Navigation and search
• SMB, UPNP and Wifi support.
• Access your file from browser.
• Map you library as drive.
• Transfer file between two iPhone PlayerXtreme devices over Wifi.
• Download files from network to your local library.
• Play files from your email attachments.
• Supports HD playback (in 1080p) for MP4, MOV and M4V.
• Support .srt subtitles in almost all languages.
• Quick forward and backward controls
• Control subtitle's font size, track, language.
• Boost volume upto 12 times the original sound for watching movies without headphones.
• Set Passcode on your library to restrict anyone from accessing your folders/files.
• Can enable guest access.
• Hiding folders. Hidden folders are not visible to guest users.
What's New in Version 5.4
- Fixed problems in UPNP/DLNA connectivity.
- Fixed problem in UPNP where some folders would not show data or take alot of time to load.
- Improved font sizes of subtitles on all devices.
- Added support to play music and audio in background. Also added setting to enable or disable this feature.
I wanted to test the ability to connect to my DLNA server, to see how it plays all the said video files it plays, but a purchase of the pro version is needed BEFORE being allowed to test if it even plays all the video file-types it claims it can play.
Why not allow playing the pro version for 2 minutes for each file-type your App claims it plays?
It's not going to break you for allowing 2 simple minutes so I can test if your App actually plays them..!
This is what is deceptive about your claims that it plays 'nearly all' video file-types.
If it actually does, how will a temporary 2 minute test for each file 'break' your bank account?
If I see the video plays well, I'd purchase your App..!
But being you want me to purchase the pro version, first, I'm going to DELETE your App instead..!!!
Better than HD Player
This app doesn't crash like HD Player and reads a lot more formats. Its very stable and the quality and sound are great it also doesn't freeze and corrupt videos like HD Player does i recommend this app.
Been using the app for years since it 1st came out. Never had an issue, never had a video that it couldn't play. Congrats on this awesome piece of work!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 25, 2015
- Version: 5.4
- Size: 20.4 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: PentaLoop
- © Pentaloop
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- PlayerXtreme Pro$2.99
- Access Network Drives & Folders$0.99
- X12 Volume Boost$0.99
- Folder Guard$0.99