By Mediacom Communications Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The MediacomConnect app lets you pay your bill, check for outages in your area, view your internet data usage, and more, all on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Here is a full list of features:
Account & Billing:
· View and Pay your bill
· Find a payment center near you
Internet data usage
· View your current plan details and limits
· See how much data you’ve used over the past 3 months
· View service interruptions in your area for TV, Internet and Phone
· View, cancel or reschedule upcoming appointments
· Automatically refresh your modem or cable box to solve Internet or TV issues
· How-To's and FAQs for your TV, Internet and Phone service
Notifications on your device
· Upcoming service appointments
· Updates to your account or bill
Submit Customer feedback
One-touch Connect-to-Agent dialing
Note: You must have an active Mediacom account to register for and use MediacomConnect.
What's New in Version 3.2.1651722
I love this app! Easy to use and navigate. Paying bills has never been easier. I can pull up current and past bills with ease, check internet usage, report a problem or even schedule an appointment if necessary. No need to hunt for my credit card when I use this app it stores all my information. Actually I have several accounts stored for my payment methods. All I have to do is choose the one I want to use. The initial sign up and loading of payment methods takes a little bit of time but well worth it! 👍🏼
Mediacom mobile app
Thank goodness for this little but exceptional App! Seems every time I try to get online via tablet or laptop the Mediacom convergence website errors out and says it is down for maintenance. So after several failed attempts to pay my bill online, I decided to try the App. Within 5 minutes it was on my iPhone and my bill was paid!!! Also like the ability to check on outages in my area, or report one. Thanks for this little wonder! Peace!
Ease of use.
App works the way it should. Took a minutes to figure out why I could report and internet, tv, or phone outage. Lol
Kind of have to have internet to do that. Just turned off wifi and used mobile data. Then I was able to report the outage. Sometimes it even showed that there were outages already reported. It's still a good idea to report because the they know it's not just effecting one person or house hold.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 18, 2016
- Version: 3.2.1651722
- Size: 29.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Mediacom Communications Corporation
- © 2014 Mediacom Communications Corporation.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.