By Mediacom Communications Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The MediacomConnect app lets you pay your bill, check for outages in your area, view your internet data usage, and more, all on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Here is a full list of features:
Account & Billing:
· View and Pay your bill
· Find a payment center near you
Internet data usage
· View your current plan details and limits
· See how much data you’ve used over the past 3 months
· View service interruptions in your area for TV, Internet and Phone
· View, cancel or reschedule upcoming appointments
· Automatically refresh your modem or cable box to solve Internet or TV issues
· How-To's and FAQs for your TV, Internet and Phone service
Notifications on your device
· Upcoming service appointments
· Updates to your account or bill
Submit Customer feedback
One-touch Connect-to-Agent dialing
Note: You must have an active Mediacom account to register for and use MediacomConnect.
What's New in Version 3.0.1600423
• A fix that was causing some users’ apps to crash
• Improved Home Screen
• Usage Monitoring
• Outage Reporting
• Callback Request
• Billing History
• Easier Navigation
New look, but still broken in the same ways
When I became a Mediacom customer about two years ago, I signed up for autopay. When I went into the old app, it never recognized that I was signed up, though the billing statements did, and when I went to update to another payment method in the app it would fail directing me to call in (I hate calling Mediacom's customer service). Of course, I reported it as an app issue, but their "report an app issue" link they actually treat as a request for a customer service agent to call you, and not to investigate app issues. Two years later, refreshed app, exact same experience. Thanks, Mediacom, for applying a fresh coat of paint and not actually fixing basic problems with the app that you've known about for at least 2 years!
The app is a nice improvement unless you use autopay (which you NEVER should, EVER!!!). You finally provide your customers a tool to track their data usage. Your data caps are too low but at least now I can track to avoid your stupid data cap.
This app has had a really nice upgrade- easy to manage my account, troubleshoot services, and view usage
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 25, 2016
- Version: 3.0.1600423
- Size: 27.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Mediacom Communications Corporation
- © 2014 Mediacom Communications Corporation.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.