OPPO MediaControl for BDP-10x
By OPPO Digital, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The OPPO MediaControl app turns your iOS device into a remote that provides complete control over your OPPO Blu-ray player. The app is able to browse media libraries, control playback of media files, and even turn the player on and off.
1. Conveniently view media files on a connected USB device, data disc, or DLNA server.
2. Quickly browse through media files by using the alphabetical scrollbar and search function.
3. Easily control the playback of media files and toggle features such as Shuffle and Repeat.
4. View media file information on the Now Playing screen.
5. Control multiple players with a single iOS device.
6. Power the player off and on using the application itself (requires that Quick Start mode is enabled, see notes below for details).
7. Can be used in place of or in conjunction with the physical remote control.
1. This application will only work with players that have a supported firmware version installed. The latest firmware can be downloaded from the OPPO Digital website.
2. The following conditions must be met in order for the application to wake the player from standby mode: the player’s wireless adapter must be connected to the player’s rear USB 1 port OR the player must be connected to your network via wired Ethernet, and the player must have “Quick Start” mode selected under Setup Menu / Device Setup / Standby Mode.
3. If you run into any issues or observe any errors when using the application, please contact OPPO Customer Service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
BDP-103, BDP-105, BDP-103D, BDP-105D
Required Firmware Version:
77-0827B or above.
What's New in Version 3.0.3
1. fixed bugs in iOS 8.
Great idea and design, but very buggy
I love what the app is *supposed* to do - when it's working - but it is extremely buggy. I have to restart it often. It loses its place when browsing digital media, doesn't refresh file lists without restarting, occasionally loses its sign on to my NAS, and just plain freezes up pretty frequently.
Much better than previous version...
But, it can be much improved by adding more detailed info in the "source" section, since BDP-10X itself has many inputs. It will much better to see and be able to switch which source is currently used.
App works very well and control/information is pretty robust but need ability to pull metadata from pandora and control functions so display can be turned off when listening to music through apps as well as NAS drives, etc.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 10, 2014
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 34.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: OPPO Digital, Inc.
- © 2014 OPPO Digital, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.