Medialis is a training app for medical students and professionals which uses validated medical content. Choose the correct course of action as quickly as possible to score and to learn while having fun!
At the core of Medialis is a quick-fire quiz which challenges the player to respond quickly and correctly to medical dilemmas as presented in photos taken from the daily medical practice. It's a race against time. For each correct answer, time is added, while the player loses time for each incorrect answer. The aim is to answer as many questions correctly in the available time as possible.
This first version, which was created together with surgeons and anesthesiologists of the Academic Medical Center Amsterdam, covers the subjects of surgical mastery for laparoscopic cholecystectomy (surgery) and airway management (anesthesiology). Medical professionals are invited to submit their own questions for future updates. The developers are also interested in your suggestions and collaborations with other content partners / health care professionals.
• Content created and validated by the Academic Medical Center Amsterdam
• Train knowledge and quick decision making
• Surgical mastery and airway management
• Real-life medical dilemmas in 13 categories
• Additional information for each dilemma
• Multiple-choice answers
• Correct, incorrect and neutral answers
• Overview of knowledge level in each category
- 64-bit support
- everywhereIM Ltd.
- 64.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 everywhereIM
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.