MediaManager.net for the iPad gives users the ability to view, share and manage media stored on MediaManager.net for AWS S3 and MediaManager.net for Veeva Vault applications, available through the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Marketplace.
Use with MediaManager.net for AWS S3 Web Application
- View, share and track content stored in AWS S3 on your iPad
- Supports viewing videos, pdfs, HTML 5 presentations, Interactive Visual Aids, Powerpoint presentations (converted by MediaManager.net) and more.
- Download S3 stored content to the iPad
- Users can subscribe to receive notifications for important content
- Caching and synchronization tools provide seamless media delivery and up to date content versioning
- Built in MediaManager.net integration tools allow users to view to content from FTP directories, EC2 storage and S3 buckets
Use with MediaManager.net for Veeva Vault web application
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Disaster Recovery and Site Caching Tool: Designed to integrate with Veeva Vault QualityDocs and Vault Quality Management System (QMS) to provide seamless delivery of approved content to the iPad application through an automated system
- Good Clinical Data Management Practice (GCDMP) - Designed to integrate with Veeva Vault Clinical, eTMF and Regulatory Information Management (RIM) to provide regulatory publishing and clinical documentation archival, leveraging Amazon Web Services (AWS) S3
- Good Safety Practice (GSP) - Designed to integrate with Vault Safety to provide access to safety documentation through iPad
- Good Distribution Practice (GBP) & Good Safety Practice (GSP)- Designed to work with Vault Promomats, Medcomms and Veeva CLM content to provide iPad access to approved content, automatically updated based on Vault status and updates. Able to provide and track access to fully functional Veeva CLM presentations. Integration to Salesforce.com / Veeva CRM provide tracking for training purposes
- Minor bug fixes
- Functionality improvements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.