By Code Shim Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MediaSend is a convenient email/MMS application for iPhone 3.0 and above that lets you send multiple photos, videos, and GPS location all in one email.
Not only that, but MediaSend also lets you send FREE MMS messages using your email to customers on AT&T, Sprint, TMobile and Verizon phones in the U.S. MMS replies will go directly to your email. See below for instructions on how to send MMS with MediaSend.
FREE MMS feature limited to sending to U.S. carriers only.
Recipient will be charged standard MMS fees unless they have a MMS plan.
The latest iPhone OS requires you to launch the Photo Album in order to send photos or videos and you can't email both at the same time. With MediaSend, you have one convenient location to pick and add multiple photos and videos to an email without the difficulty of launching multiple apps.
With the GPS location feature, you can also include in the exact same email your current Google Maps location so that your friends and family can know where you are. Now MediaSend can let you notify your friends on where you are!
** HOW TO SEND FREE MMS WITH MEDIASEND **
For example, if your recipient's phone number is (408) 123-0123, select your photo(s) and enter one of the following into the "To:" field depending on the recipient's carrier. Remember to replace the sample phone number with the actual 10-digit phone number of the recipient.
Sending to AT&T phone:
Sending to Sprint phone:
Sending to TMobile phone:
Sending to Verizon phone:
- Attach multiple photos or videos to a single email.
- Use existing photos from your Photo Album or Camera Roll.
- Use the built-in camera to take pictures or videos and attach them without needing to exit MediaSend.
- Attach multiple videos with iPhone 3Gs.
- Include an optional subject and message body.
- Include a Google Maps link to your current location to let others know where you are.
- Uses your existing email accounts in the iPhone Mail app. There's no need to setup an email account again in MediaSend.
- Send email to one or many recipients at a time.
- Email suggestion from your address book as you type a recipient's email address.
- Optionally adjust image compression for better quality or smaller file sizes.
- Send FREE MMS messages.
All this in just one email!
What's New in Version 1.3
- Fix display issue when picking from photo album with latest iPhone 4.3 version.
- Added high-res icon for retina display.
This app is GREAT (& easy) for Sending Tons of Pics to Yourself!
Wow, finally an app that works like it says! After trying tons of other supposed apps to email myself & others lots of pics, I found it here! (Dont waste your $$ on Photo Uploader app even their full version, cuz its just some sicko collecting ppl's pics, but never sent'em to me!) This app was super easy (a bit of waiting for ea pic but great if you're sending like 20+ pics in one email that arrives fast & the email allows u to DL all pics at once (instead of the time consuming one-by-one method!) I need to send tons of pics of my art to archive & had over 48 & worked well, plus u can choose photo quality & what emails u wanna send to & save'em all for easy access!! Other photo email apps could take a lesson from this app! Got'em all on my pc within 7-8 mins max & was done! Awesome!!! I highly recommend this app to everyone who needs this sort of thing! (if they added video & audio would be even better, so there's an idea for future updates guys!) This will be great for my art stuff, saving vacation pics, & sending pics to grandma! Pic quality was a bit worse than the normal pic but unless u need "professional photographer" quality, its great! Try it!
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jun 09, 2011
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Truong Duong
- © 2009 Code Shim Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.