Medical Devices Pro
By The New Medical Product Server
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Medical Devices Pro app is an innovative tool for clinicians of all specialties. It allows one to obtain detailed information on key medical devices, make comparisons, share information with colleagues and more. This app is a full resolution version of the Medical Devices app, its pocket counterpart (iPhone/iPod).
The Medical Devices Pro app enables a true visual experience, with high resolution images, full page Xpert Reviews, interactive navigation menus and more. Added features for the DICOM image viewer include continuous image loop playback (CINE), better image manipulation, rotate, full zoom with the ability to move the image freely within the view port.
All diverse specialties, whether cardiothoracic, orthopedic, cardiology, urology or general surgery; the ability to view and share medical device the information on your iphone, anywhere in the world, can be accomplished in minutes. Since the Medical Devices Pro app automatically syncs with our website, all updates and new products are available in the app immediately. If you're a medical device manufacturer, that means you don't have to wait for the search engines to index your product's new web page, and you don't have to wait for the next trade publication to be released. Just upload your products to our site, and put them in front of your buyers right away!
From an imaging perspective, the built-in DICOM imaging viewer allows users to view DICOM images which are converted on the fly during upload to the server. These images are available and can be downloaded locally in a variety of formats (PNG, GIF, JPEG, PDF) or retrieved as a jpeg on an iphone/iPad.
The Mprodserver app pulls information from a database powered by a customized content management system with powerful built-in-functionalities. The server assigns unique user ids with set permissions at registration, restricting/controlling access to private content. Registered users will have access to detailed information on a variety of medical devices, manufacturers will be able to market its devices with this new mobile technology, deliver information directly to end users remotely and efficiently.
What the Medical Devices app can do
* View and compare medical devices from key manufacturers
* Search products by category/specialty
* Read comment and product reviews posted on devices
* View detailed product information, features, benefits,
* Regulatory approval. Devices are flagged with the appropriate FDA, CE or Investigational approvals.
* Bi-directional communication between iphone and Mprodserver with a Wi-Fi and 3G connection, allowing instant new product updates
* User generated content – device manufacturers can upload products for instant iphone user access. This is an innovative marketing tool for all marketers
* Watch product videos
* Send to a friend, share new products and information with colleagues
* Works on/off line for remote access
* DICOM file support: all modalities can be uploaded right from the Mprodserver home page. Uploaded files are converted on the fly and stored in a unique/ secure folder . Images can then be retrieved on the iPhone/iPad with a secure user name and password
* Supports encapsulated (compressed) syntax . Converts files compressed using lossy or lossless variants of the JPEG format
* DICOM multiple frame support – online converter, converts multiple frame DICOM files
* Built in dicom viewer tools include zoom, scroll, play/stop (loop playback)
* DICOM Tags are stripped prior to iPhone/iPad sync.
* HIPAA compliant
See this app in action here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiaZf2-BRy8
What's New in Version 1.1
1.User's can view shared DICOM studies. Registered users are able to send a shared link to colleagues via the online DICOM viewer. This study then becomes available for download on the shared parties iPad
2.New tools include Rotate, Brightness, Invert, CINE (Continuous looping, older version played non-continuous)
3.Images now auto refresh and become visible right after download
4.DICOM list page now includes study Thumbnails
5.DICOM Demo: A new menu for viewing a pre-loaded demo study has been included. You can now use the DICOM tool with the loaded images prior to uploading your studies.
6.Downloaded studies are now marked as "Downloaded"
7.Fixed bug with Video page. Listings are no longer tucked beneath the top navigation bar
8.All product images auto refresh. Images are always available for view with an internet connection
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Feb 22, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 20.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Stryke Entertainment
- © The New Medical Product Server
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.