Medical News & Free CME by MedPage Today
By MedPage Today
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find out what over 700,000 Healthcare Professionals in the US, including NPs, PAs, and PharmDs, already know—stay up to date with MedPage Today. MedPage Today is the leading source for breaking medical news, daily coverage of over 30 specialties, annual coverage of over 60 meetings and symposia, and free CME and continuing education credits.
The MedPage Today app gives you unlimited access to award winning-coverage and creates a personalized experience accessible from your back pocket or your wrist.
Download MedPage Today and get started now – it’s free and easy to sign up! You’ll get access these great features and more:
• Breaking medical news
• FREE CME/CE credit
• In depth, live conference coverage
• Ability to personalize your experience by selecting specialty topics
• Access to top-rated features like "Make the Diagnosis," "Building the Patient-Centered Medical Home," blog posts by Iltifat Husain of iMedical Apps, and more
• Ability to save stories and have access at any time without being connected
• iOS 9 features include multi-tasking features and spotlight search
New! Access our award-winning medical news coverage and take our visual quiz "Make the Diagnosis" on your Apple Watch.
About MedPage Today
MedPageToday is the most trusted and reliable source for clinical and policy coverage directly affecting the lives and practices of health care professionals. Physicians and other HCPscan also receive Continuing Medical Education/CE credits at no cost for participating in MedPage Today-hosted educational activities.
At MedPage Today, we are "PUTTING BREAKING MEDICAL NEWS INTO PRACTICE®"
Problems and Suggestions:
If you encounter any issues with MedPage Today Mobile, e-mail us at email@example.com and describe your problem and we will do our best to help resolve it ASAP.
NOTE: You must be registered with MedPage Today to use this app and take full advantage of its features. Log in with your existing MedPage Today account after downloading, or you can register for free in the app or at medpagetoday.com
What's New in Version 4.14
We've made a lot of improvements to comments:
- You can easily sign up to be notified when new comments are added to an article you are interested in.
- You can now reply to a specific comment.
- You can now 'vote up' a comment you agree with.
- You can see how many votes each comment has received and you can filter comments to see only 'voted' comments.
We've greatly improved our Watch app to take advantage of Watch OS 3. Keep us in your watch dock and we'll make sure you have the latest stories at all times.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Dec 20, 2016
- Version: 4.14
- Size: 31.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: MedPage Today, llc
- © MedPage Today, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.