The Medical Spanish pocket is a handy reference for all healthcare professionals during their communication with Spanish speaking patients helping them overcome the hurdles of clear and effective communication
Highlights of the app include:
1. English-Spanish and Spanish-English dictionaries
2. Well organized content specific in-depth questions and phrases appropriate for each medical situation and specialty
3. Provides hundreds of essential words and phrases commonly used in medicine
4. Voice output for all words and phrases in clear well pronounced Spanish covering almost all situations and contexts
5. Includes illustrations for the basic anatomy of the body with English and Spanish labeling
6. Convenient index and full text search function for words and phrases
7. Font size change feature that enables you to decide the font size of the content
8. Attractive user interface for easy accessibility of content
Updates for iOS 9 and above.
Minor Bug Fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Bravo on this Medical Spanish app that includes audio
I debated for a few days before purchasing this $10 app since I already had most of the other medical spanish apps. This appears to provide the content of the printed book version (which costs more than $10) but is nicely formatted to work on an iPhone or iPad and includes excellent audio files for both the english and spanish words and phrases. Bravo on such a useful app especially for the first version on iOS.
This developer is one to watch for their very useful medical apps they currently offer as well as anticipated future developments.
Love the audio part
Great App. Well organized. Would be perfect if it had an Obstetrics physical exam with some of the common phrases we use in OB triage.
Won't even open. Keeps crashing.
- Borm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC
- 645.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Börm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.