Mediclinic Baby - Baby App
By Mediclinic (Pty) Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The new and improved update of our popular Mediclinic Pregnancy App has arrived. Free and easy to use, it now also boasts a host of new features and tools to help parents-to-be prepare for their new arrival. From comprehensive information on mother and baby, to features that help track your progress during each stage of your pregnancy, we will be with you every step of the way.
• WEEKLY UPDATES provide detailed information on both mother and baby as the pregnancy progresses. You’ll be kept informed of important milestones and notified about appointments that should be scheduled. Share function allows you to keep friends and family informed.
• CALENDAR keeps you informed about upcoming appointments.
• FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS dispel pregnancy myths and keep you well-informed with up-to-date medical expertise.
• WEIGHT TRACKER helps monitor mom’s growth to ensure everything is progressing as it should.
• WHAT TO PACK FOR YOUR HOSPITAL STAY ensures mother and baby are prepared for their big day.
• PHOTO TO VIDEO creates wonderful memories by capturing your growing belly and turning the images into a video of your nine month journey. (With Facebook & YouTube Sharing).
• CONTRACTION TIMER helps monitor your progress during labour to unsure you get to hospital when you should.
• CUSTOMISABLE THEMES allow you to change the look of the app.
• VACCINATION REMINDERS acts as a scheduler. You’ll be kept informed of important vaccines required for your baby during baby’s first year.
• BABY MILESTONES provide detailed information as baby grows. Allow you to track and customise your baby’s milestones for the first 12 months.
• POST-NATAL INFORMATION offers detailed information on both mother and baby.
• CUSTOMISABLE BABY PROFILE allows you to add additional babies and customise the information within the App.
• EXCLUSIVE PROMOTIONS AND COMPETITION UPDATES keeps you informed of available discounts, special events and competitions at Mediclinic hospitals.
What's New in Version 3.5.1