Medieval Battlefields (Full)
By Cateia Games
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Conquer Europe in Medieval Battlefields!
Medieval Battlefields is a strategy game that takes you back to medieval Europe! Train your armies to defeat your enemies in over 20 SINGLE and MULTIPLAYER maps.
Play with up to 8 people online or claim your victory alone. Fight on behalf of England, France, or the Vikings as you build up your castle and win land to finance your wars. Will your campaigns be filled with glory, or crushing defeat?
- Play ONLINE MULTIPLAYER with up to 8 people!
- Single-player Campaigns, Skirmish and HotSeat (1 vs 1)
- Fight on behalf of English, French or savage Vikings
- Create your team with other players and fight against other teams and players
- Train units for close and long range combat, including artillery and castle siege units
- 27 unique medieval army units, like swordsmen, cavalry, knights and longbowmen
- Dozens of maps and battlefields
- Online Top Players chart and ranking
- In-game live chat
▶ Official Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIXK_8CKpQw
▶ Join us on FACEBOOK: http://facebook.com/cateiagames
▶ Follow us on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/cateiagames
MORE GAMES BY CATEIA GAMES
● Where Angels Cry
● Fate of the Pharaoh
● Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World
● Tales from the Dragon Mountain: The Strix
● Frogs vs. Storks
What's New in Version 1.7.5
* Fixed map dragging bug
* Performance improvements
Map Dragging bug
I still have issues when trying to view the rest of the map. Perhaps you should allow people to see the entire map without having to send units in that direction. There's one level that's impossible to get past due to this bug, and I would enjoy being able to get through more of the game. You should also create a tutorial mode of some kind.