Defend your ancestral castle – show the invader who the master is! Build towers, save money, train your spells, and your enemy will be vanquished.
The middle ages was a dark time. Every neighbor wants to encroach on the lands you rightfully own. Don't give your enemies reason to think that you're weaker than them!
Defend your castle against the incursions of your warlike neighbors! You have cannon towers, money, effective spells and your own strategic reasoning at your disposal! 40 levels of varying diffculty, unique units, and 12 types of towers and buildings. The course of the battle depends only on you!
- 40 levels of varying difficulty;
- 2 unique locations;
- many different creatures;
- 12 types of towers and buildings;
- effective magic;
- an in-game store, in which various improvements can be purchased;
- entertaining dynamic gameplay.
Ratings and Reviews
The game is great but keeps crashing!
Needs to be Universal
Only reason I gave this a 4 is because its iPhone sized only, so I have to stretch it on my iPad.
That God for "RetinaPad" for jail broken devices. A must have if you are JBed, as it helps immensely with the pixelation that occurs when you 2X an iPhone app on your iPad.
Honestly don't know why developers don't make all their apps Universal.
Anyway, on to the game itself. It's a really fun Tower Defense game, a genre I love. Thanks to AppAdvice for featuring it and bringing it to my attention.
If you are a TD fan, it is worth playing.
There are IAPs, but they aren't really necessary if you are good at these games, and if you do want to buy some, they are actually fairly priced for what you get. Too many games have IAPs that you would need to spend more than a console game would cost just to get a fair amount of items. From what I can tell, I would bet with even a $5 or $10 purchase, anyone could 100% the game.
They also have a space already showing that new levels are being developed, so that is a good sign for future growth.
To the developer, if you make it Universal, I'll gladly change this rating to a 5 and even make an IAP just as a thank you. Nice work so far.
- 8FLOOR LTD
- 133.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 8floor ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 300 flasks $4.99
- 100 flasks $1.99
- 500 flasks $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.