This sound and text app helps you visit 20 places which were of importance in Lund during the Middle Ages. The app contains more than 35 illustrations, maps and pictures. In addition, there are visual reconstructions of every place you may visit.
• An introductory page will give you general knowledge about medieval Lund.
• No internet connection is needed, which means that you do not have to pay for data roaming.
• Via the app you will learn more about for example Lund Cathedral, the largest Benedictine monastery of Denmark and where the richest family in the country lived.
• With the help of GPS technique you can find your position on both a medieval and a present-day map.
The purpose of the app is to provide general knowledge about Lund during the Middle Ages. The app about medieval Lund was produced in 2014–2015 and is the result of a combined student- and teacher project at Katedralskolan in Lund.
- Viatact AB
- 94.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Katedralskolan & Viatact AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.