Mediforms EMR Lite
By Idea Oven LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Finally an EMR that doesn't slow you down!
Mediforms EMR is Electronic Medical Records (EMR) app for the iPad. All entry is done via touches so you can capture your patient history and encounter details as quickly (or quicker) as your traditional paper forms.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
1) Enter and track your patient's medical history.
2) Enter and track each patient visit including Chief Complaint, Review of Symptoms, Physical Exam, and Assessment and Plan.
3) Touch each "code" to add to history or encounter.
4) The fixed template is oriented on Gynecology, but many other templates will be available in the paid version.
THIS IS THE FREE VERSION OF MEDIFORMS EMR. THE PAID VERSION WILL BE RELEASED SOON AND WILL ALSO INCLUDE:
1) Multiple downloadable templates available in the App Store. Download only the ones you need for your specialty.
2) Separate templates for each encounter and patient history.
3) PDF reports for history and encounters that can be downloaded via the dock or emailed for inclusion in physical or electronic document management.
4) Custom codes entered on the fly or made permanent customization to the template.
5) And many more…
What's New in Version 1.0.4
*** We are in the final stages of testing 1.1 that will incorporate major new capabilities including the ability to have multiple templates and ability to purchase templates for many specialties. Due to a bug introduced with the latest version of iOS (4.2.1) we are releasing this update, which fixes this bug, and incorporates some other improvements that had been targeted for 1.1. ***
-Fixes another crash bug that occurs when selecting History or Encounter on any Chart if the chart has any notes added to the codes. Bug occurred with iOS 4.2.1 and this occurrence of the bug was missed in 1.0.3.
Yes, it's not there yet but with the right support & effort, this can be THE solution to practical, affordable EMR. Data entry is fast. 1st we need a Family Practice template. 2nd, the templates should be user editable. 3rd, let's introduce some security features to make HIPPA happy.
This app is a great start, not useful as only a gyn template, but that's ok. It might be more useful to have a drop down box or selections to choose from instead of all of those buttons which take up space.
Also include physical exam findings, bp, temp, etc
App has potential, but currently very limited use. Gyn mostly.
Would be great to see more specific systems. It would be really great if there was one for psychiatry or at least the MSE piece.
Continuing to develop based on the providers needs would certainly be a plus!