MediMath puts 144 of the most important medical calculators and scoring tools on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch. Its fast, native interface and comprehensive results help you spend less time crunching numbers and more time caring for patients.
What makes MediMath the best?
• Streamlining. Enter values and units (US or SI), for each item in each calculator, without tapping through multiple screens and prompts. Tap Next and Previous to go between fields. Multiple-value choices pop over in-place on the iPad.
• Calculator selection: quality AND quantity.
• Multiresult. Where applicable, MediMath will give you multiple useful results. For example, risk scores also show a percent mortality result.
• 139 calculators and scoring devices
• Categories, Search, Favorites, and Recents let you find what you want, fast
• Double-tap to add to favorites
• Additional information, including equations, helpful hints, and references, for each
• Multimedia: for example, the NIH Stroke Score includes the necessary pictures
• Always returns to where you left off
• A-a Oxygen Gradient
• Abbreviated Mental Test Score
• ABCD² Restroke Risk
• Absolute Neutrophils
• Acid-Base Interpretation
• Alvarado Score
• Anion Gap (Serum, Urine)
• Aortic Valve Area (Continuity, Gorlin)
• ATP III Cholesterol Guidelines (for in-depth coverage, see the "ATP3 Lipids" app)
• Apache II
• APGAR Score
• Arterial Oxygen Content
• Barthel's ADL Index
• Basal Energy Expenditure
• Bayesian calculators
• Bishop Score
• Blatchford UGI Bleeding Risk
• BMI for Age (Pediatric BMI)
• Body Surface Area (4 Calculators)
• Boston Heart Failure
• Burn Fluid Requirements (Parkland)
• Cardiac Output
• CHADS Score (AFib Stroke Risk)
• Charlson Comorbidity Index
• Change in Serum Sodium (IV Fluids)
• CHIP (CT in Head Injury Patient) Rule
• Corrected CSF WBCs for RBCs, QT, Serum Calcium, Phenytoin, Serum Sodium calculators
• Creatinine Clearance (Cockcroft-Gault, Measured)
• CURB-65 Pneumonia Mortality
• Duke Treadmill Score
• Fraction Excretion of Sodium (FeNA)
• Framingham Cardiac Risk
• GFR (MDRD, Wright, Cockcroft-Gault, Salazar-Corcoran, CPK-EPI)
• Glasgow Coma Scale
• GRACE ACS
• Hepatitis Discriminant
• Ideal Body Weight
• Intracranial Hemorrhage Volume and Mortality calculator (ABC/2 method)
• Kt/V (Daugirdas formula)
• Maintenance Fluids
• Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP)
• MELD & PELD Scores
• NIH Stroke Scale
• Opioid Converter
• Osmolal Gap (Stool)
• Osmolality (Serum)
• Ottawa Ankle/Foot Rules
• Oxygenation Index
• Peak Flow (Predicted)
• Perioperative Cardiac Risk
• PORT (Pneumonia Severity Index)
• Pregnancy Wheel
• Ranson's Criteria (Pancreatitis Mortality)
• Reticulocyte Index
• SIRS Criteria
• Sodium Deficit
• Steroid Equivalency Converter
• Target Heart Rate
• TIMI Score (STEMI & UA/NSTEMI)
• Transtubular Potassium Gradient
• Umbilical Line Placement
• Unit conversion
• Water Deficit
• Wells' Criteria (DVT & PE)
• Winter's Formula
** AND MANY MORE! See www.medimath.com for the complete list and more screenshots. **
Dosing calculators include drug loading and saving.
Please contact us if you have questions or calculator requests! MediMath will be updated regularly with new features and more equations.
Minor interface-related bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Was an excellent app until one day the infusion calculator (IV RATE) was removed along with all my saved medications and notes. Just gone... So upset. Now it's just an app with a few useful calculators but it lost its edge it has over the others
Shock Index and Nice APP
Nice APP would like to see shock index added to the formulas.
By far, the best
This app is must-have. It has every calculator I've needed on the wards, and it often surprises me with bonus information I didn't even expect to be included in the results. It's fast and reliable. I'm paranoid and like to check results by hand at least once, and I've yet to find any mistakes.
MediMath is the only medical calculator to take full advantage of the iPhone rather than feeling like a port of an old Palm application. I recently took advantage of specials to try Mediquations and Medical Calculator as well, so that comparison isn't just a guess from screenshots. For example, while the other apps make you tap to different screens to enter the numerator and denominator on a fraction, MediMath presents it as a fraction on the main screen, where you can enter values and change the units.
The only thing it was missing was a pediatric dosing calculator, which the author added for the next version (1.4) and even sent me a personal build in advance of its release when I emailed him asking for it and he had added it.
You should get MediMath ASAP.
- Evan Schoenberg, M.D.
- 8 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2008-2016 Regular Rate and Rhythm Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.