MedImpact Direct welcomes you to Convenience. Our mobile app gives you the tools you’ll need for hassle-free ordering of mail-order and specialty drugs. Use our app to:
• Sign in securely with MedImpactDirect.com username and password
• Manage shipping address and contact information
• View your list of mail-order and specialty drugs
• Review estimated copay amount, last order status, and date for next refill
• Refill mail order drugs or renew an expired prescription
• Get reminders and alerts via phone call or email
Important update! This release fixes an issue that prevented members from placing orders via the mobile app. We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience. We've also fixed some smaller issues. Please let us know if you have any feedback by using the Feedback option in the main menu. Thank you for using the MedImpact Direct mobile app.
Ratings and Reviews
I am so tired of fighting endlessly with this company when it comes to doing anything mobile. The app and web site in Safari, and even the Puffin Browser, all refuse to accept my credentials, even though they work perfectly on my PC. The last time I tried to do this, working with their tech people, was several months ago, and they had no idea what the issue was. Here I am, still in the same situation. I give up!
Need to roll back update
I was excited about the new update. Unfortunately, when I launch the app, it says I have 5 prescriptions (which is true), but when it finishes loading, it shows 0 prescriptions, so now I can’t see, track, or re-order my scripts.
This app is nothing but issues. Can not log into account even after creating new password. Tells me my username is not valid to create a new one. If you try to creat a new one none are accepted even when following their requirements. There is no support for access except email. If you call it’s only to talk to pharmacy etc.
- MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Inc.
- 72.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018, MedImpact Direct
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.