MediRecX is a personal medical record app. It is designed to allow people to carry their general medical information with them on their iOS device and to get the most out of appointments by having on hand the information that medical providers need. The app format was inspired by the questions asked by medical professionals in updating their patients' records.
- Allows for storing medical information on multiple individuals, great for parents and care takers. This feature was especially designed for individuals who take care of elderly family members.
- Each individuals chart include 6 components: Medical problems, Medications, Sick visit appointments, Checkup appointments, Symptom tracking, and a Chart summary.
- Ability to print or share chart summaries.
- Record medications and include a picture of the medication bottle/label or of the medication itself.
- Enter an upcoming appointment and make a list of questions for your provider. Also record notes of what happened at an appointment.
Fixed issue with display of multiple rows.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for keeping track of medications taking picture of meds helps a lot to refill meds
Symptom tracker feature great to keep track of what is going on
Nice way to compile health information for the sandwich generation whom are often managing their children and parents health information.
Mother of three. Great app for managing families health histories and medications!!
- Paul Terwilliger
- 12.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Paul Terwilliger
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.