A simple and beautiful meditation timer, tracker and reminder app crafted for Apple Watch.
• Simple Meditation Timer
Set timer minutes using the digital crown. Or meditate with no time limit for ∞. Timer notifies when done but continues to keep time so that you can carry on the meditation if you wish. Optionally you can use "autosave" feature to automatically save the meditation.
• Interval alerts
Alerts at specified intervals during meditation. You can set them as alerts per minute or the total number of alerts. You have a choice of subtle haptic feedback guiding you through the intervals and bell sound alerts. You can also configure bells/haptic for the start and end alert on the Settings page.
Save frequently used meditation timers as presets - use the context menu by force touch on the timer page.
• Shortcuts and Siri Watch Face
Presets and the timer setting on timer page are added as relevant shortcuts which are shown on the Siri Watch Face. Single tap start to the meditation and Siri suggests it at the time you meditate daily.
Statistics include current streak and data for last 7 days such as sessions, average time per day and total time.
• The Flower
If you achieve your daily goal of mindful minutes, a flower starts blossoming. If not, you need to start again. 7 continuous days of meditation and you have a fully blossomed flower and a lively aura :) Maintain the flower, maintain your bliss.
• Mindful Minutes
The app allows you to save meditation time as mindful minutes to the Health app.
• Log a meditation
If you happen to do meditation or attend some guided meditation session, you can save the meditation minutes using the context menu on the timer or stats page. Force touch to open the context menu.
When the timer is not running, they show daily mindful minutes on the watch face. When the timer is running, they show the elapsed time of meditation. They are also a quick way to launch the app.
• Daily Meditation Goal
You can change the default daily meditation goal in settings.
You can set up daily/weekday/weekend reminders for meditation with optional meditation time. With a tap on the reminder notification, you can start the meditation.
• Goal Achievement Notification
You will get a "Congrats" notification on reaching your daily goal of mindful minutes. Even if you meditate using some other app, this app runs background tasks every half hour and notifies you when your daily meditation goal is reached.
* Note: This app requires Apple Watch. (Recommended watchOS 5.1 and above. Legacy version of app is provided for first-generation Apple Watch running watchOS 4.3)
Meditate 3.0 is a major update. Some of the important changes:
• The app now works with DND mode.
• Interval alerts feature (HR timer has been made the normal default timer)
• Presets: Save favorite timers as presets
• Redesigned interface with improved UX and UI
• Relevant Siri shortcuts on the Siri watch face - one click start to the meditation and Siri suggests it at the time you meditate daily.
• New app icon
• Stats now show data for last 7 days instead of 8
• Blossoming flower on the Stats screen. It takes a streak of 7 days for a fully blossomed flower.
• Many other enhancements and bug fixes.
Meditate app is a collective effort of all of us. Feedback, suggestions, ideas are most welcome. Thanks!
• The app now requires watchOS 5.1 and above for most of the new features. However, support has been added for the legacy version of the app which runs on first-generation Apple Watch with watchOS 4.3.
• UI tweaks
Ratings and Reviews
Not just an app: a movement
First the testimonial: meditating daily was difficult for me, I tried a bunch of other apps, and with this one I’ve managed to have a streak of 118 days in a row so far. I can’t say my life has been transformed, but I do feel like I am 10% happier
Next, here’s what I mean about a movement: the developers are more responsive than any I have seen. They really truly want to make this the best app for everyone and so they take feature requests and actually make them happen. It’s so satisfying to suggest a future and see it in the app three weeks later. Come join the movement, suggest improvements, and join the revolution.
The ONLY standalone meditation app for the Watch worth your time
Do you want a meditation app that
-doesn’t come up with weird WatchOS hacks to run?
-gives you a set time to catch your breath before your begin?
-treats your meditation time as a time of silence and peace, not for extra bells and whistles that you would outgrow in a week, anyway?
-values simplicity and respect for the user above all?
Then this is the ONLY app you need. I’ve tried dozens of other meditation apps for Watch that all hack their way around the WatchOS experience and offer intrusive audio guides. If you want peace and quiet while you meditate, this is your app! Developers are extremely responsive and understand there is a unique need not being met by other apps and have added smart, respectful features over time (like start delay timer).
I don’t want to see my phone in the morning and value the quiet time with just my watch - this app is the only one that acts like it knows that. Bravo to these developers! Get this App!
Great App For Meditators
It does what it's supposed to. Tracks your mediation and integrates with the health app. I've tried multiple apps and always find my way back to this one. A couple things I wish they'd fix.
1. The "Haptic 1" alert doesn't work even when you choose it, only "Haptic 2". I like Haptic 1 better as it's less intrusive.
2. I wish there was an option where it could ignore Do Not Disturb on the Apple Watch, as that is more convenient to use instead of putting the watch in Airplane mode. Not a deal breaker though, I still love the app and recommend it to all.
Developer Response ,
Hi. With the recent update v3.0, the app now works in DND mode. Also, haptic issues have been resolved. Plus there are many new features and enhancements.
Kindly update the app if not already done for a better meditation experience on Apple Watch. Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.