Want to learn to meditate, or just calm your mind? This app is for you.
* Learn to relax, help reduce stress and manage anger
* 8 different types of meditation explained and demonstrated
* This is about calming the mind. There is no religion here.
You get a practical introduction to many different types of meditation. With both theory and practice videos included, you can cut to the chase and try it for yourself - without accepting or abandoning any particular beliefs you may have.
Theory and practice videos include:
* Theory: Just Sitting
* Practice: Just Sitting
* Theory: Body Scan
* Practice: Body Scan
* Theory: Mindfulness of Breathing
* Practice: Mindfulness of Breathing
* Theory: Loving Kindness
* Practice: Loving Kindness
* Theory: Analytical Reflection
* Practice: Analytical: Altruism
* Practice: Analytical: Causes & Conditions
* Theory: Visual
* Practice: Visual
* Theory: Audio
* Practice: Audio
* Theory: Audio Visual
* Practice: Audio Visual
Additional videos include:
* What is meditation?
* What's happening?
* Comfort, posture & planning
* Common distractions
* Dealing with distractions
* Safety & Psychology
If you were to have private training with Neal or anyone else for just the content included in this app, who knows how much it would cost in time and money.
This app is a low-cost introduction, so you can try it out and see if you want to pursue it further.
About Neal Warren
A Certified Personal Trainer, Neal Warren has been teaching and coaching stretching, soccer, yoga, and overall fitness since 2003. He trains everyone from tactical athletes to grandparents.
For over six years, Neal lived in England, Spain, Japan, India and Nepal - learning various types of meditation, fitness and training from dozens of experts.
Neal is a former Advisory Board member for MiraCosta College’s Kinesiology Department, and is a guest lecturer at the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences.
Various performance and stability improvements. We recently added:
* A new tagging system that allows you to find videos by keyword, muscle worked, etc.
* iOS 9 compatibility
* A brand new user interface
* Various other improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Love using the videos on the app to learn about meditation techniques and especially the mindfulness of breathing. This is a great resource that you can use anywhere.
The videos are well done and the instructions are clear. Great app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.