Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan - get healthy, feel good, lose weight.
**How will the Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan help you?
It’s all about eating whole foods, and skipping any processed foods. With the meal plan making all of the right choices (hand-picked meal plans - breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks - every week), you’ll naturally start losing weight and getting healthy. It’s been shown to help with heart disease, hypertension, obesity, diabetes and other chronic diseases.
**How it works?
No More Planning - You can finally stop thinking about what to cook - breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks are all customized for you, every week.
No More Grocery Lists - Shopping lists are created for you every week. You can shop once and only buy what you’ll need.
Serving Sizes and Leftovers - Feed the whole family or ensure plenty of leftovers by adjusting the serving size. The meal plans will work around your busy schedule and help out when you have guests over.
Quick and Easy - Buy and cook only what you’ll need or plan for healthy leftovers.
**Any useful features?
Easily swap out recipes based on mood/occasion or to accommodate food allergies and aversions.
Access to hundreds of delicious and healthy recipes.
Chat support with Kelly - our in-house diet counselor.
Mediterranean diet information, on-the-go.
You know that you need to get healthy and you’ve found the best Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan app out there - Prove it to family. Prove it to friends. Prove it to yourself.
Try it free for a week, on us!!
Remember, you’re not alone- we’re here to help. You can always reach us via chat support with any questions.
Get excited! You’re about to start losing weight, getting healthy, and eating delicious food. You’re joining our Mediterranean Diet family and we want you to know that we’ll be there, hand-in-hand, for the long haul.
The app has been designed to work great on both the iPhone and the iPad. Currently, you can subscribe for only $1.99/month to get access to all features.
All subscriptions are billed and renewed until cancelled - Cancel anytime in your iTunes settings!
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• New simple recipes & plans
• Supports full screen on iPhone X
Thanks for all your feedback, please keep letting us know what you like, don't like & want us to add!
Ratings and Reviews
I like the app so far. Lots of great recipes which will be fun to try.
App would be better if we can add other items to the grocery list.
To use the app, you are forced to sign up for a “free 7 day offer” which auto subscribes you for $9.99 a month. Wanting to see the app, I signed up and now I can’t see how to cancel! The customer service chat gives an auto response saying their regular hours. I sent the inquiries during the working hours. Something tells me I’ve been scammed!
This app is so simple to use and helps me plan my meals easily throughout the week. I love that the recipes are easy to follow and that you can access them quickly. I highly recommend it to anyone who is doing the Mediterranean Diet!
- Realized LLC
- 34.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Healthy Happy Smart
- In-App Purchases
- Mediterranean Meal Plan $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.