Medscape CME & Education
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The FREE Medscape CME & Education app helps healthcare professionals stay knowledgeable about the latest medical information while fulfilling continuing education (CME/CE, ABIM MOC) requirements right from their iPhone or iPad.
Medscape Education is the leading source for online continuing medical education (CME, ABIM MOC), issuing millions of certificates, across 30+ specialties. Choose from a wide selection of activity formats across an assortment of clinical topics, each with a clear purpose and set of benefits to meet your educational needs.
Medscape Education (Medscape, LLC) is ACCME-, ANCC-, and ACPE-accredited. All of our courses are independently developed by a team of scientific directors who work in cooperation with leading faculty from major academic institutions.
Customize your Experience
• Choose your content by specialty, topic of interest or format
• Create a customized activity list to follow
• Personal Credit Tracker lets you keep track of your activities, credits and certificates. All credits, completed or in-progress, are automatically tracked in your Credit Tracker. You can easily view your progress anywhere at your convenience. Convenient online/mobile access
• The Credit Tracker is synched across all devices to allow you to easily switch between your computer and mobile device while you work on an activity. You can also access Medscape CME & Education any time via an internet browser at www.medscape.org
Download the FREE app now >
Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Medscape CME & Education on the App Store. Download Medscape CME & Education and enjoy it on your iPhone and iPad today.
What's New in Version 1.4
- New media player
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Feb 24, 2017
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 34.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WebMD Health Corporation
- © 2016 WebMD, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.