Medscape CME & Education
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The FREE Medscape CME & Education app helps healthcare professionals stay knowledgeable about the latest medical information while fulfilling continuing education (CME/CE, ABIM MOC) requirements right from their iPhone or iPad.
Medscape Education is the leading source for online continuing medical education (CME, ABIM MOC), issuing millions of certificates, across 30+ specialties. Choose from a wide selection of activity formats across an assortment of clinical topics, each with a clear purpose and set of benefits to meet your educational needs.
Medscape Education (Medscape, LLC) is ACCME-, ANCC-, and ACPE-accredited. All of our courses are independently developed by a team of scientific directors who work in cooperation with leading faculty from major academic institutions.
Customize your Experience
• Choose your content by specialty, topic of interest or format
• Create a customized activity list to follow
• Personal Credit Tracker lets you keep track of your activities, credits and certificates. All credits, completed or in-progress, are automatically tracked in your Credit Tracker. You can easily view your progress anywhere at your convenience. Convenient online/mobile access
• The Credit Tracker is synched across all devices to allow you to easily switch between your computer and mobile device while you work on an activity. You can also access Medscape CME & Education any time via an internet browser at www.medscape.org
Download the FREE app now >
Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Medscape CME & Education on the App Store. Download Medscape CME & Education and enjoy it on your iPhone and iPad today.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Now, you can earn CME credit and ABIM MOC points at the same time from selected CME activities.
Medscape Education is proud to offer our members American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) points through participation in selected CME activities.
- Selected education activities are approved for ABIM MOC points and meet the criteria established by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- Points will be automatically submitted to the ABIM upon completion of the activity.
I used the Medscape CE to complete a requirement for my job. I liked being able to choose from many topics and did find one that I was wanting to learn more about. I appreciate the up to date information and thorough discussion of the topic. This CE was free, did require the full 30 min. To complete a half credit hour, and I will be able to apply the learning to practice .
I like the credit tracker feature as well and downloaded the app to my iPhone. This way I have access to my certificates as well. I plan to download the full medscape app.
Learning something new everyday with the help of this app.
Have learned a lot from this app. Makes getting CEU convenient. The app goes anywhere with you and the articles are so up to date.
Only wish there were more CEU for ob/ gyn especially regarding breastfeeding.
Medscape is a nurses best friend.
Medscape sends me a topic, via email, which reminds me I should review current topics offered. I often find something relevant or of personal interest to me & start accumulating CEUs effortlessly. Some are cost free. It's a win win app.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jul 29, 2016
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 13.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WebMD Health Corporation
- © 2016 WebMD, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.