This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Medscape provides fast and accurate clinical answers at the point-of-care and is the leading medical resource for physicians, medical students, nurses, and other healthcare professionals.
Using Medscape Consult, physicians can access a community of more than 250K physicians worldwide to share cases, ask questions, and benefit from their knowledge and diverse experiences. Discuss clinical challenges and crowdsource the answers in a 24/7 moderated environment.
Feedback from our users on iTunes:
• “A must have for all medical professionals!”
• “This app is my life, period.”
• “Best medical resource out there. A+”
NEW! Find the lowest drug prices and share discount cards with patients.
With the Medscape app you can:
• Quickly look up medications and dosages with our Drug Reference Tool
• Avoid adverse drug combinations with our Drug Interaction Checker
• Find vital information for patient care with evidence-based Disease & Condition reference
• Stay current with the latest medical news and earn CME -- all in one place
• Other useful resources within the app: Step-by-Step Procedural Articles, Medical Calculators, Pill ID Tool, Image Collections, Formulary Information, and more!
The Medscape app is free. Log-in is required the first time you use the Medscape app. If you are new to Medscape, you can register for a free account in the app.
For more information, visit medscape.com/medscapeapp
If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having usage issues, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
What's New in Version 5.9
-Improved navigation for Condition and Procedure articles
-Bug fixes and improvements
-Share your feedback with the Medscape team using our new 'Report an Issue' option in the Help section
The ADS! Hate it!
Edit: Still can’t deal with the ads, now it’s on the bottom of the green and five times randomly in the text. I don’t use Medscape as frequently as I used to but it still remains an annoyance. Once again, I’d pay for an ad free experience.
I love Medscape and I use it daily but I cannot deal with the ads anymore. They are intrusive and so irritating. I'll gladly pay a fee to use this app without the ads. It's taking me a lot longer to find the info I need in a hurry because of these adverts. Won't someone think of the healthcare professionals??
Can’t use at all
App keeps saying “internet connection required” when I literally just downloaded the app. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling, as well as rebooting my phone. Nothing worked! So it’s a no for me.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 27, 2017
- Version: 5.9
- Size: 28.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WebMD Health Corporation
- © 2017 WebMD, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.