Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Medscape provides fast and accurate clinical answers at the point-of-care and is the leading medical resource for physicians, medical students, nurses, and other healthcare professionals.
In addition, Medscape Consult was launched as a new feature in the app for physicians. Medscape Consult allows physicians to ask clinical questions, share interesting images and discuss challenging cases.
Feedback from our users on iTunes:
• “A must have for all medical professionals!”
• “This app is my life, period.”
• “Best medical resource out there. A+”
New! Visually identify drugs, OTCs, and supplements with our NEW Pill ID Tool
With the Medscape app you can:
• Quickly look up medications and dosages with our Drug Reference Tool
• Avoid adverse drug combinations with our Drug Interaction Checker
• Find vital information for patient care with evidence-based Disease & Condition reference
• Stay current with the latest medical news and earn CME -- all in one place
• Other useful resources within the app: Step-by-Step Procedural Articles, Medical Calculators, Image Collections, Formulary Information, and more!
The Medscape app is free. Log-in is required the first time you use the Medscape app. If you are new to Medscape, you can register for a free account on the app.
For more information, visit medscape.com/mobileapp.
If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having usage issues, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
What's New in Version 5.5.1
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Very useful app for my daily runs and the offline reference feature is amazing! The only downside of this app is the user/pass sign in at times could have issues.
Something has changed
Instead of 1 on the app icon I am showing 1 for each pill not taken. The number appears to go higher. Sometimes the groupings I marked as taken become not taken. It may have appeared after an iPhone system upgrade.
Dont get confused by the other reviews
This app has everything you need from diseases, drugs, ets
Yes you need an account but its free 100% recomended
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Dec 21, 2016
- Version: 5.5.1
- Size: 40.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WebMD Health Corporation
- © 2016 WebMD, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.