Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Medscape provides fast and accurate clinical answers at the point-of-care and is the leading medical resource for physicians, medical students, nurses, and other healthcare professionals.
In addition, Medscape Consult was launched as a new feature in the app for physicians. Medscape Consult allows physicians to ask clinical questions, share interesting images and discuss challenging cases.
Feedback from our users on iTunes:
• “A must have for all medical professionals!”
• “This app is my life, period.”
• “Best medical resource out there. A+”
New! Visually identify drugs, OTCs, and supplements with our NEW Pill ID Tool
With the Medscape app you can:
• Quickly look up medications and dosages with our Drug Reference Tool
• Avoid adverse drug combinations with our Drug Interaction Checker
• Find vital information for patient care with evidence-based Disease & Condition reference
• Stay current with the latest medical news and earn CME -- all in one place
• Other useful resources within the app: Step-by-Step Procedural Articles, Medical Calculators, Image Collections, Formulary Information, and more!
The Medscape app is free. Log-in is required the first time you use the Medscape app. If you are new to Medscape, you can register for a free account on the app.
For more information, visit medscape.com/mobileapp.
If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having usage issues, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
What's New in Version 5.6
New Pricing and Savings features available for select drug monographs. See average drug prices at nearby pharmacies and send patients anonymous cost-saving coupons.
Does everything+News updates
Like I said... this app does everything I could want, but the best part really is the medical news posts, which come in regularly. Idk if there's another way I'd have access to that information, if I'm being honest
I have a chronic illness called Ehlers-Danlos syndrome and it really, really helps me as a patient. I recommend it to everyone with a chronic condition!!!
The authoritative source. I appreciate it.
One thing we really love about this site and app is the ability to read, or even print, the same (word-for-word) medication instructions as we'd get from a pharmacy.
Our friend, a pain specialist, turned us on to the site. We've learned that many other physicians use it as well. (Including our GP)
Get the app.
Also Essential for Patients
I have multiple chronic medical conditions, and Medscape has been my go-to source for being an informed partner for my many health care providers. My doctors know that I'm not just getting Googled.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Feb 16, 2017
- Version: 5.6
- Size: 40.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WebMD Health Corporation
- © 2016 WebMD, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.