This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Medscape provides fast and accurate clinical answers at the point-of-care and is the leading medical resource for physicians, medical students, nurses, and other healthcare professionals.
Using Medscape Consult, physicians can access a community of more than 250K physicians worldwide to share cases, ask questions, and benefit from their knowledge and diverse experiences. Discuss clinical challenges and crowdsource the answers in a 24/7 moderated environment.
Feedback from our users on iTunes:
• “A must have for all medical professionals!”
• “This app is my life, period.”
• “Best medical resource out there. A+”
NEW! Find the lowest drug prices and share discount cards with patients.
With the Medscape app you can:
• Quickly look up medications and dosages with our Drug Reference Tool
• Avoid adverse drug combinations with our Drug Interaction Checker
• Find vital information for patient care with evidence-based Disease & Condition reference
• Stay current with the latest medical news and earn CME -- all in one place
• Other useful resources within the app: Step-by-Step Procedural Articles, Medical Calculators, Pill ID Tool, Image Collections, Formulary Information, and more!
The Medscape app is free. Log-in is required the first time you use the Medscape app. If you are new to Medscape, you can register for a free account in the app.
For more information, visit medscape.com/medscapeapp
If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having usage issues, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
What's New in Version 5.10.2
Thank you for using Medscape. We listened to your feedback and made some changes. You'll notice that physician authors and the last-updated date are now more prominently displayed in our reference articles. This release also contains bug fixes and performance improvements. More exciting app features are on the way!
After years of using new ads push me away
After years of using the he new banner ads make me go back to Epocrates. Ads are distracting and cause problems.
iphone vs Android version
I love MEDSCAPE and I used to use it ever single day on my Android.
But now I switched to iphone and the presentation in this version is really bad. Why cant it be like Android with each disease and its components presented as lists first instead of putting all info in the same page!!
Most of the time I'm looking for a specific piece of info that I need fast. But now it takes forever to look for what I want.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Dec 08, 2017
- Version: 5.10.2
- Size: 28.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WebMD Health Corporation
- © 2017 WebMD, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.