Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Medscape provides fast and accurate clinical answers at the point-of-care and is the leading medical resource for physicians, medical students, nurses, and other healthcare professionals.
Using Medscape Consult, physicians can access a community of more than 250K physicians worldwide to share cases, ask questions, and benefit from their knowledge and diverse experiences. Discuss clinical challenges and crowdsource the answers in a 24/7 moderated environment.
Feedback from our users on iTunes:
• “A must have for all medical professionals!”
• “This app is my life, period.”
• “Best medical resource out there. A+”
NEW! Find the lowest drug prices and share discount cards with patients.
With the Medscape app you can:
• Quickly look up medications and dosages with our Drug Reference Tool
• Avoid adverse drug combinations with our Drug Interaction Checker
• Find vital information for patient care with evidence-based Disease & Condition reference
• Stay current with the latest medical news and earn CME -- all in one place
• Other useful resources within the app: Step-by-Step Procedural Articles, Medical Calculators, Pill ID Tool, Image Collections, Formulary Information, and more!
The Medscape app is free. Log-in is required the first time you use the Medscape app. If you are new to Medscape, you can register for a free account in the app.
For more information, visit medscape.com/medscapeapp
If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having usage issues, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
What's New in Version 5.8
-New Consult Feature: Make your voice heard by voting for your favorite posts and responses!
-Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Faulty app design‼️
Swiping from left edge of the screen means go back, not to a menu.😡😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡
Do you have any idea how long it takes to reach that button at the top left corner of the screen to go back. Change the swipe from left edge of the screen to back button.
Good tool! On the go, always thinking. Need a reference check, I go here.
L O V E it!!
The one and only app I use all the time as a pharmacist. The only recommendation would be to add administration info to the drug database.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jul 19, 2017
- Version: 5.8
- Size: 28.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WebMD Health Corporation
- © 2017 WebMD, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.