Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Medscape provides fast and accurate clinical answers at the point-of-care and is the leading medical resource for physicians, medical students, nurses, and other healthcare professionals.
Feedback from our users on iTunes:
• “A must have for all medical professionals!”
• “This app is my life, period.”
• “Best medical resource out there. A+”
New! Visually identify drugs, OTCs, and supplements with our NEW Pill ID Tool
With the Medscape app you can:
• Quickly look up medications and dosages with our Drug Reference Tool
• Avoid adverse drug combinations with our Drug Interaction Checker
• Find vital information for patient care with evidence-based Disease & Condition reference
• Stay current with the latest medical news and earn CME -- all in one place
• Other useful resources within the app: Step-by-Step Procedural Articles, Medical Calculators, Image Collections, Formulary Information, and more!
The Medscape app is free. Log-in is required the first time you use the Medscape app. If you are new to Medscape, you can register for a free account on the app.
For more information, visit medscape.com/mobileapp.
If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having usage issues, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
What's New in Version 5.0.1
Performance enhancements and bug fixes
I use this app on a daily basis. Love how quick it is to find drug information and how often it is updated in the background. Very easy to use with quick navigation and simple search area to look for any information in the app.
What a time saver!! The interaction list is my new best friend, can't rave more about it!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm a nursing student and luckily one of my classmates told me about this app.
My go to reference
Best medical resource out there. A+
Great update-even easier to use which is important because I use it every day.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Mar 09, 2015
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 9.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WebMD Health Corporation
- © 2015 WebMD, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.