Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Medscape provides fast and accurate clinical answers at the point-of-care and is the leading medical resource for physicians, medical students, nurses, and other healthcare professionals.
Feedback from our users on iTunes:
• “A must have for all medical professionals!”
• “This app is my life, period.”
• “Best medical resource out there. A+”
New! Visually identify drugs, OTCs, and supplements with our NEW Pill ID Tool
With the Medscape app you can:
• Quickly look up medications and dosages with our Drug Reference Tool
• Avoid adverse drug combinations with our Drug Interaction Checker
• Find vital information for patient care with evidence-based Disease & Condition reference
• Stay current with the latest medical news and earn CME -- all in one place
• Other useful resources within the app: Step-by-Step Procedural Articles, Medical Calculators, Image Collections, Formulary Information, and more!
The Medscape app is free. Log-in is required the first time you use the Medscape app. If you are new to Medscape, you can register for a free account on the app.
For more information, visit medscape.com/mobileapp.
If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having usage issues, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
What's New in Version 5.1.2
Performance enhancements and bug fixes
My most used app
As an NP student, I can't imagine not having this. I use it all the time, and because you can download for offline use, it can even be used in the rural clinics. Extremely convenient and organized in a user-friendly fashion. It's similar to up-to-date but it's free.
Can replace Pharmacopoeia
Thank you Medscape. This app has been so useful. It has features of multiple medical apps combined in one. I was so frustrated when access to my Pharmacopoeia app was blocked because I didn't pay for the update. This Medscape app has now replaced it!
Constantly Opens Game Downloads
The program contains good information but it is extremely irritating to click on a page & it opens the iTunes app to a sports game to purchase. This happens VERY often! If I wanted a game app I would go to iTunes & look for one & it is a waste of my time to continuously be sent there or to a web site in my browser.
I have deleted the app as it seems less than helpful with the many interruptions as I research something.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jul 07, 2015
- Version: 5.1.2
- Size: 15.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WebMD Health Corporation
- © 2015 WebMD, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.