By My Diabetes Home, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Spending too much money on your medications? Worried about missing a dose or forgetting to pick up your refills on time? Download MedSimple™ now. This is the simplest AND most comprehensive medication management app available.
With MedSimple Lite you can find generic versions of brand-name meds that can save you money each month, and access the MedSimple Drug Discount Card! Upgrade to MedSimple Premium and you’ll get money-saving coupons and Patient Assistance Programs that can save you even more!
MedSimple Simplifies Your Life … it’s your mobile medication resource center:
1) Store your complete med list, your list of doctors and preferred pharmacies.
2) No more forgetting numbers or names, or which doctor prescribed which med!
3) MedSimple keeps you in complete control of your meds.
MedSimple Helps You Remember...
1) MedSimple alerts – for dosage (Lite) and refill reminders (after Premium upgrade).
2) Added support for weekly, monthly, and annual dose reminders.
MedSimple Keeps You Informed…
1) All reminders pop-up so they stay top-of-mind.
2) Learn important facts, like how your meds interact with each other.
MedSimple gives you detailed info about all your meds; now you can learn why and how
to take your meds, how they work, view side effects, and view images of the actual
medication. You can learn what cost-saving options are available for your meds and setup dosing alerts. With MedSimple, life just gets easier!
MedSimple: Meds Made Simple!
Download the app today, and visit www.MedSimpleApp.com for more information!
What's New in Version 3.4
iOS 8 Update is Here!
In this update:
-We did some major bug fixes (thank you everyone for contacting us with those).
-Minor speed improvements
-Minor feature enhancements
Future: We're already planning the next iteration of MedSimple, so be on the lookout for that in the coming months.
This was a fret product when I first started using it 3 years ago. Then they started upgrading it and doing fixes and completely ruined it. The customer support was the best and through the years it got worse and worse to the point that they just don't care anymore! Don't invest in this product it's not worth your time to input all the information it requires to get it to work properly. I went to CareZone a much better product and they have a much better way to input information. The customer support there is better hands down
This app needs a lot of work to make it easy to use. It does not work with its own website, so if you enter your info online it will not transfer to the app. There is no way to sign out of the app, so if you want to view another family members info, you can't change accounts. I can't recommend this app until they fix its problems.
It doesn't work
Said it can't look up meds due to no network connection (not true) and found out after I gave them my email, that the refill piece is only for a paid premium prescription.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 02, 2014
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 11.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: My Diabetes Home, LLC
- © My Diabetes Home, and MedSimple are registered trademarks of My Diabetes Home, LLC. This app contains content licensed from, and protected by Lexi-Comp, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MedSimple Yearly Fee$9.99
- MedSimple Monthly Fee$0.99