By MedSnap, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Only available through institutional license ***
*** Requires MedSnap Snap Surface ***
*** Visual pill recognition feature requires iPhone ***
MedSnap ID can identify an entire set of prescription pills and screen for drug-drug and drug-disease interactions in a single Snap.
Why MedSnap ID?
- Patients show you what they’re taking. Reduces med history errors.
- Visually identifies over 4,700 U.S. prescription pills with more added all the time
- Saves critical time identifying medications in emergency situations
- Includes comprehensive drug monographs and detailed interaction data
- No network or cellular connection required to identify pills
How does MedSnap ID work?
Using iPhone’s built-in camera and a MedSnap Snap Surface, MedSnap ID can help you quickly identify an entire patient pill regimen.
- Intuitive interface allows you to visually confirm FDA approved prescription and over-the-counter pills
- Comprehensive, up-to-date drug reference database provides:
-- Drug-drug interaction alerts
-- Drug-disease interaction alerts
-- Indications / contraindications
- Access Snap history online via the MedSnap ID Portal
- Password protected for privacy and security
- Security option to prevent data storage on iPhone
- Add custom notes, patient insights, and photos to your Snaps
If you have questions, feedback or are in need of assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- MedSnap ID subscription and Snap Surface
- iPhone required for visual pill recognition feature due to flash and camera requirements
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later
What's New in Version 1.13
- iOS 8 compatibility
- Updated Visual Pill Library
- Updated drug information and monographs
How the hell do you log in?
No info, no support, no directions?
Can't sign up???
Has log in, no way to sign up
How to sign up
It ask about a username and password then login button but if your a new member how do you register for a username and password? Confusing.