By MedSnap, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Only available through institutional license ***
*** Requires MedSnap Snap Surface ***
*** Visual pill recognition feature requires iPhone ***
MedSnap ID can identify an entire set of prescription pills and screen for drug-drug and drug-disease interactions in a single Snap.
Why MedSnap ID?
- Patients show you what they’re taking. Reduces med history errors.
- Visually identifies over 4,700 U.S. prescription pills with more added all the time
- Saves critical time identifying medications in emergency situations
- Includes comprehensive drug monographs and detailed interaction data
- No network or cellular connection required to identify pills
How does MedSnap ID work?
Using iPhone’s built-in camera and a MedSnap Snap Surface, MedSnap ID can help you quickly identify an entire patient pill regimen.
- Intuitive interface allows you to visually confirm FDA approved prescription and over-the-counter pills
- Comprehensive, up-to-date drug reference database provides:
-- Drug-drug interaction alerts
-- Drug-disease interaction alerts
-- Indications / contraindications
- Access Snap history online via the MedSnap ID Portal
- Password protected for privacy and security
- Security option to prevent data storage on iPhone
- Add custom notes, patient insights, and photos to your Snaps
If you have questions, feedback or are in need of assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- MedSnap ID subscription and Snap Surface
- iPhone required for visual pill recognition feature due to flash and camera requirements
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later
What's New in Version 1.13
- iOS 8 compatibility
- Updated Visual Pill Library
- Updated drug information and monographs
Unable to use
I am unable to use this app. I keep seeing an error message every time. If that is the case I am going to delete it.
How the hell do you log in?
No info, no support, no directions?
Can't sign up???
Has log in, no way to sign up