By MedSnap, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Requires MedSnap Snap Surface and subscription. ***
*** Visual pill recognition feature requires iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, or iPhone 5s ***
MedSnap ID can identify an entire set of prescription pills and screen for drug-drug or drug-disease interactions in a single Snap.
Why MedSnap ID?
- Visually identifies over 4,100 U.S. prescription pills with more added all the time
- Streamlines medication history taking and saves valuable clinician time
- Saves critical time identifying medications in emergency situations
- Includes comprehensive drug monographs and detailed interaction data
- No network or cellular connection required to identify pills
How does MedSnap ID work?
Using iPhone’s built-in camera and a MedSnap Snap Surface, MedSnap ID can help you quickly identify an entire patient pill regimen.
- Intuitive interface allows you to identify and visually confirm prescription pills
- Comprehensive, up-to-date drug reference database provides:
-- Drug – drug interaction alerts
-- Drug – disease interaction alerts
-- Indications / contraindications
- Access your Snap history online via the MedSnap ID Portal
- Password protected for privacy and security
- Security option to prevent data storage on iPhone
- Add custom notes, patient insights, and photos to your Snaps
If you have questions, feedback or are in need of assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- MedSnap ID subscription and Snap Surface
- iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, or iPhone 5s required for visual pill recognition feature
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later
What's New in Version 1.11
- Updated Visual Pill Library
- Updated drug information and monographs