MeeGenius: 800+ Award-Winning Interactive Kids' Storybooks and Songbooks with Read-Along Narration in Every Book
By MeeGenius, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Nurture your little one’s love for reading with this award-winning children’s reading app, called “the future of e-books” (Bloomberg).
- Engaging narration options make reading along fun
- Read online or offline
- Free interactive audio e-Book of the Day, every day – on all mobile devices
- Instant access to an 800+ title library with Reading Club subscription
- Beautiful illustrations
How the app works:
- New Free Book of the Day for all app users
- Unlimited access to 800+ fiction and non-fiction audio e-books with Reading Club subscription (only $4.99/month) – try FREE for 30 days
- Special books appealing to little athletes, artists, and adventurers
- A curated mix of classics and new favorites, with 5 free e-books to begin
What experts have been saying about MeeGenius:
*** 2013 National Parenting Publication Award Winner for Pre-School Virtual Products
*** 2013 “Best Children’s Reading and Book Apps” – Scholastic.com
*** 2013 “Best Interactive Games” Award Winner – SheKnows.com
“All your kids’ books right at your fingertips” - People Magazine
“Awesome, interactive children’s stories” - TechCrunch
“The future of e-books” – Bloomberg TV
More about MeeGenius’ Reading Club subscription:
- Access 800+ children’s books, all with read-to-me narration for only $4.99 per month
- Payment charged to iTunes account after confirmation of purchase
- Reading Club subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Manage your subscription (or opt out of auto-renewal) by going to your iTunes account settings or device settings
What's New in Version 6.2.1
Fixed some more issues and crashes affecting iOS 8 users
I think it has been five years since I first found this app and shared it with my son. At first there were a few free books and you could sample the titles and purchase a book for around $3. I still have the books we purchased and we still enjoy them but I have been constantly frustrated with this app. I have always found it difficult to navigate to find out grownup information (like, how much is a subscription and what does that include). I'm pretty much done and will either purchase books individually or look for another app. I wish the upgrades and changes through the years didn't make me feel like the company was trying to squeeze me for my cash.
Awesome Book App for kids!
I regularly use this app to encourage my children to read. They could choose to either read the book themselves or have the book read to them. It's great in the car and particularly helpful while they sit in the shopping cart as I make sure to get everything on my list. I loved this app so much that I even submitted my own children's books to them, which were published - The Popcorn Predicament and Little Brooke. :)
Working for me again on iOS 8
Long time user of MeeGenius, but once I upgraded to iOS 8 the app started crashing a lot on me. So far this update seems to be working much better. My boys are so happy to be able to read their books again!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Books
- Updated: Nov 25, 2014
- Version: 6.2.1
- Size: 49.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MeeGenius, Inc.
- © MeeGenius, Inc. 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MeeGenius Reading Club$4.99
- MeeGenius Reading Club$14.99
- MeeGenius Reading Club$59.99