Meet Science: Magnetism and Electricity
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
‘Meet Science’ inspires all school-aged kids to explore fundamental concepts of Magnetism and Electricity (1st Edition) with variety of fun features such as animations, experiments, and mini-games.
** ‘Parent’s Choice Award 2014’ Mobile App field Approved Award Winner!
** ‘Best of the Best’ awarded by Best Apps for Kids receiving 5 stars in every category (Quality, Education, Entertainment, Value and Child Friendly)
“The best science app I've ever encountered. I love everything about the app. The learn section is awesome, and the recorded experiments are truly inspiring."– Geeks with Juniors
“Best described as a science textbook on a tablet" – Children’s Technology Review
■ Best Way to Use ‘Meet Science’
- Learn with fun, interactive animations and review what you’ve learned through OX and word quizzes.
- Indulge your curiosity by making predictions and observations on each experiment.
- You also have 3 different mini-games and beautifully designed Glossary to fully enjoy Physics.
- Enrich your learning experiences with educational animations that introduces topics such as magnet’s poles, attraction and repulsion, voltage and current, and characteristics of electromagnets
- Review the topics through OX and word quizzes and experiments related to each topic.
- Find out how to make a motor or a generator with a magnet by watching all 20 experiments.
- Neatly organized summary notes will help you comprehend the experiments even better.
- Grasp the meaning of the words and find your favorite scientist with images and animations.
- Heard of magnets inside the bills or Christmas lights that are connected in series and parallel circuits? Let’s find out how magnets, electricity, and electromagnets make our everyday lives more convenient!
4. Mini Games
- Bounce Bounce, UFO: Change the poles of the electromagnet and defeat all the aliens!
- Pop Pop, Lights On: Identify and connect all conductors and non-conductors to turn on the lights.
- Tap Tap, Connect the Circuit: Remember all the circuit symbols and complete the puzzle.
- Quiz Game: Answer the quizzes with what you’ve learnt.
■ About Meet Science
‘Meet Science’ series will continue to help children discover the amazing world of science!
+ ‘Meet Science: Magnetism & Electricity’ presents the basic concepts of Electricity and Magnetism
■ About NC iactionbook
NC iactionbook is an educational brand of NCSOFT. We aim to create both learning games for toddlers and preschoolers, and digital encyclopedia series for older children to enjoy with their whole family.
+ Meet the Insects Series: 1st 'Forest Edition' / 2nd 'Village Edition' / 3rd 'Water & Grass Edition'
+ Doodle Critter Math Series: 1st 'Numbers' / 2nd 'Shapes'
■ How you can reach us!
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.iactionbook.com
We here at NC iactionbook consider your right to privacy to be of great importance. Our app includes:
- No third party advertisements
- No in-app purchases
- Parental-gate added for any Parents-Only zone
What's New in Version 1.0.4
+ Quiz games is added to review what you’ve learnt.
+ Upgraded to support 64 bit architecture.
+ Other minor bugs are fixed.
If you have any concerns or questions about the app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Brilliant UI and interesting videos.
The app is beautiful and video is so interesting.
I want to watch more and more science videos.
Huge number of dictionary images is so cute.
My son really enjoyed this app. He actually had fun while leaning. Great!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 24, 2015
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 625 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NCSOFT
- © NCSOFT
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.