Meeting Attendance for iPhone makes it easy to collect an attendance record at meetings -- attendees enter their own information using a simple, kiosk-based interface.
Design your kiosk by selecting up to 10 entry fields that will display custom prompts and collect the type of data you need. Customize the behavior and appearance of the kiosk to fine-tune the experience.
Manage your list of meetings and attendees on the device, and send email to groups of attendees from within the app. Multiple presenters can share the app and each have their own list of meeting and attendance records.
Remotely monitor attendance collection over wi-fi or bluetooth with Meeting Attendance for iPhone on a nearby device to familiarize yourself with the information real-time as it is collected.
Scan QR code and barcode data into any entry field. The following barcodes are supported: QR, PDF 417, UPC-E, Aztec, Code 39, Code 39 Mod 43, EAN-8, EAN-13, Code 93, and Code 128.
Export the attendance records to a CSV text file using the following methods:
• Email as an attachment
• Open using other apps installed on the device that support CSV files
• Transfer using AirDrop (if your device supports it)
• Access in iCloud Drive by logging into iCloud using your AppleID
• Access in iTunes when connected to a computer
Import attendance lists to your device from iCloud and other cloud locations or from iTunes, making it easy to share attendance records across devices.
• Choose the number of attendance entry fields (up to 10)
• Change entry field prompt text and field type (text, phone, email, single-choice, date, time, numeric, paragraph)
• Use your custom lists to create single choice fields, or choose from one of the many built-in common-use templates (ex. Service Level, 1-5 Stars, Gender, Yes/No)
• Change button text and instructions that appear on the entry form
• Change the color of the kiosk background and form background
• Change the color of the text that appears on the form
• Display or hide Presentation Name during attendance entry
• Set a password to exit the attendee entry cycle
• Change form transition effect
Guided Access is an iOS feature that allows you to confine access to a single running app. Enabling this feature, along with setting certain options in Meeting Attendance, can prevent attendees from leaving the app during the attendance entry process. More information on setting up Meeting Attendance with Guided Access can be found on the support website: http://meetingattendance.com/GuidedAccess.
Improved support for iPhone X
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.