Meeting Planner by timeanddate
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Find the perfect time for people in different time zones.
• Add an unlimited number of participating cities from 5000+ locations worldwide.
• The traffic light color-coded timetable shows the best meeting time based on each location's local time, normal business hours, and public holidays.
Plan a business meeting based on green lights, a private call on the yellow light, and avoid the red hours if you don’t want to wake someone up.
• Select the time within 15-minute slots and choose the duration of your meeting.
• Choose am/pm or 24-hour time format.
• Export meeting times to your calendar.
• Share meeting information via email directly from your device.
The email includes the local times for all participants and link to the online timetable for your meeting.
The ICS calendar file is attached by default to ensure import to the correct calendar.
• All meetings are automatically saved. Use the duplicating function to reschedule a new meeting with the same participants.
• Meeting Planner auto-synchronizes the time, correct time zones, and Daylight Saving Time changes based on timeanddate.com’s highly accurate databases.
What's New in Version 3.2.1
• Fixes crash when sending result to calendar
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 16, 2017
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 40.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Time and Date AS/timeanddate.com
- © 2017 Time and Date AS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.