Meetings - Getting Meetings Done
By Command Guru srl
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
-- SELECTED AS EDITORS' CHOICE BY APPLE --
Presenting the app that lets you have more focused, productive, and successful meetings.
MEETINGS IS DESIGNED FOR YOU
Whether you're a freelancer, a consultant, a manager, a teacher, a student, or a lawyer...
Meetings fits your needs perfectly.
TAKE MEETING MINUTES IN SECONDS
Stop forgetting “who said what”.
Outline discussions, decisions and deadlines in a snap with Smart Entry – you’ll love it!
ORGANIZE & OPTIMIZE YOUR MEETINGS
Distill your Meetings into actionable items!
Quickly send your tasks to Reminders, Fantastical, OmniFocus, and Things in a click.
Share your meetings via email and Export to PDF.
Plan Everything – Make It Happen!
MEETINGS CLOUD SYNC THAT JUST WORKS
Your Mac and your iPhone will always be in sync:
- no settings
- no configuration
- no stress
Best of all, Meetings Cloud syncing is free.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
It is a bright beginning...
I love the concept of simplicity this offers. No confusion is an added value in my book, however, I agree that an iPad version and perhaps a PC or web interface would complete the software. That being said, although I can think of a lot of enhancements, I am happy to pay for a product that really understands the concept of function and simplicity. The phone version will always be with me so I will never be without the option of adding and editing, but I do agree with others that the price is a bit high for something I could do with Pages and iCloud. This is just slightly faster than using that, and I had the extra cash so I hope my purchase helps them in the development of what I think will be a super great product in the future. It works well with Reminders on a one way basis which is fine. Simple apps like this inspire my creativity.
Difficult to share notes with poor support
I like this program in the way in which it organizes a meeting. It also has a beautiful format when sending the meeting notes through email. I have been using the program for over a year.
Things that need to be fixed:
1. Contacts - I would like for the program to access my contacts on my computer
2. Meeting location - it will not fill in the location with previous locations even when they appear in the drop down menu
3. Time of meeting - difficult to enter
4. pdf - this function does not work - it was promised by the developer to be fixed and was not corrected with the last update
5. print - unable to print meeting notes
6. There is no export function
7. The program doesn’t allow for follow up meetings or ways to organize different meeting with different group.
8. I spent over an hour looking for more information in a written format to assist me with the use of the program. There are no pdf tutorials.
I really cannot recommend this program until the above items are corrected.
Doesn't Export to PDF
I'd like to be able to Export to PDF since printing isn't an option, but I get an error everytime I try to create a PDF. Am I the only one getting this error?