MEG Audit Tool
By Medical EGuides
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
MEG develop clinical support tools for medical staff to facilitate access to medical guidelines at the point of care and to conduct a variety of clinical audits.
The MEG Auditing Application contains access to our full range of our clinical auditing tools and allows our clients to access bespoke audits of their healthcare environment. Providing real time results and alerts for auditors and management for the following:
- Hand Hygiene
- Environmental Auditing
- Care Bundles (PVC / CVC)
- Bespoke Clinical Audits
Get real time information and reports on performance/ compliance by:
- Individual wards or Departments
- Overall commissioning group of hospitals and clinics
- Customise alerts if hygiene falls below your performance benchmark
- Alerts & Analytics: Get real time Red Amber Green alerts. Understand and benchmark performance of hospitals, wards and staff groups.
- Save Time - No manual transcribing paper audits means the team have more time to focus on clinical work
- More Accurate Data - Data is entered only once meaning no transcription errors.
For more information on the MEG system or our guideline apps contact us through the developer links
What's New in Version 2.19.3
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 16, 2017
- Version: 2.19.3
- Size: 13.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Medical EGuides
- © MEG Support Tools 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.