Get ready for infinite fun: the newest installment of the #1 jumping series is here!
Join Redford and his forest friends as you jump your way to the top, grabbing tons of treasure, power-ups, and prizes along the way! Simple swipe or tilt controls make swerving around enemies and catching moving coins a breeze, so there’s no better time to jump in!
· Jump, boost, bounce, and smash your way through dozens of colorful environments!
· Play as over 15 characters — from Pepper the Penguin to Dizzy the Dragon — and use their special abilities to reach even greater heights!
· Blastoff with awesome power-ups, from the classic fireball to the all-new freeze ray and slow-motion abilities.
· Collect loads of treasure and launch into the stratosphere with mega mode!
· Conquer hundreds of challenging missions for lucky prizes and secret characters!
Ratings and Reviews
I remember a long time ago when I played the original Mega Jump. I eventually deleted it and then went back a few years later to discover that it was gone. It wasn’t updated for iOS 11. I was really upset and decided I’d shrug it off; there was nothing I could do about it. I always came back to search it up every once in a while to see if it was updated. It never was. I checked back today and saw Mega Jump Infinite! I was super excited and eager to play. I went to see if Red Fridge from the original Mega Jump was in the store, and it wasn’t, but I saw some “Secret Character Eggs”, so I’m hoping that Red Fridge is in one of them. I really love this game and I’m happy it was brought back! Thank you!
I've loved this game for years.
I played this game on my kindle fire when I was young and I thought about it once and a while but could never find it on the app store. I was EXTREMELY excited to find it a few weeks ago and I haven't stopped playing it. There's a little nostalgia behind it but overall it's a fun game and makes time go by fast.
Bring Biff back!! “Sad nostalgia ;(“
I re-downloaded the game after countless hours of searching key words to bring me back to my childhood. I remember this specific character that I truly loved and would only play with named Biff, he was a lovely beaver and mostly downloaded the game again just for him. But I come to find out he’s no longer in the game since the original was deleted and my heart is truly broken,,
In-App PurchasesSee All
- PopReach Incorporated
- 193 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 PopReach Incorporated
- In-App Purchases
- Adventure Kit $0.99
- Coin Doubler $4.99
- Bunch of Gems $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.