The super masterpiece of the action game "MEGA MAN X” now powered up!
With variety of weapons and reinforcing parts, break Sigma’s dark ambition down!!
1.【Supporting Retina Display!】
“MEGA MAN X”’s old graphic was localized!
2.【2 Display Modes!!】
In addition to “REGULAR MODE” which displays whole screen of the game, “FULL MODE,” which displays full iPhone display, is available!
3.【3 Levels of Difficulty!】
In “STORY MODE”, there are 3 choices (“EASY”, “NORMAL” and “HARD”) for the level of difficulty!
Choose “EASY”, so that some stepping stones will appear to prevent prayers falling!
If you are confident enough, try “HARD”!!
4.【Ranking Mode! (Function supporting Game Center)】
“RANKING MODE” to compete ranking with other users will be available!
Compete with score in “SCORE ATTACK”, and with time trial clearing stage in “TIME RACE”, for number of cleared stages in “ENDLESS”.
Brush up your skills, and aim the top ranking!!
5.【80 Challenges!! (Function supporting Game Center)】
20 challenges in the Opening Stage of “STORY MODE” (*1)!!
There are 60 in following stages, so there are 80 challenges altogether!
※(*1) does not supports Game Center.
6.【Support Items for Your Advantages to Play the Game on!!】
When you cannot find reinforcing parts while you are playing the game, or when you want to power up immediately, get the items from “CUSTOMIZE” screen!
“FULL ARMOUR”, “FULL WEAPON” etc. are available for you to carry on playing with advantages!
Try discounted “Perfect Set” to be strongest!
*Items are available as in-app purchase.
*To purchase the items 3G or Wi-Fi environment is necessary.
Change Weapon・・・Change Weapon button on the right top
Quick Change・・・Try touching the top of the game screen! And scroll your finger right and left then let it go; you can change the weapon quick and easy!
Dismounting Ride Armor・・・Tap the icon on the right top
Now compatible with iOS11
Now compatible with iPhoneX
Ratings and Reviews
What I think of the game
This is a mostly solid port. First off, the touchscreen controls are OK since I’ve gotten used to them, but people haven’t really been liking them (I think). Some people say the new sprites aren’t good, but I personally like them. It’s kinda like bridging the SNES and the PSP versions together. Also, why are the stages not affected like in the original? Flame Mammoth’s stage doesn’t freeze, so they put the Heart Tank in a different location, and in Sting Chameleon’s stage they filled that one section with water so you could get to the Heart Tank. But otherwise, I like the Achievement and Shop features, so beginners can get an easier start with the shop while veterans can use the Achievements to test their skills. The difficulty levels can let noobs get an easier time or pros can try to beat it on hard. I also love the second soundtrack you can get in the shop. It’s nice how they replaced the original pictures with Maverick Hunter X art, and a little introduction with the words from that game’s opening. Overall, it’s not perfect, but it’s solid.
Good like the original, needs some improvements
First off, I’ve had fun playing this game so far, I have come across some issues though. By the way fixing these 2 issues will make the game far more enjoyable.
1. The Directional-pad needs improvement on quick movements, changing direction quickly is very difficult and not fluid like it is on the console versions.
2. With that issue in mind performing the hadouken is very difficult, next to impossible. Whenever I have tried to perform the hadouken “naturally”(pressing down-forward-attack button) I can’t because I have to press down first on the D-pad and then the left or right arrow (pending on what direction I want to be facing to hit the enemy with the hadouken) on the D-pad followed by the attack button. Problem is, when I try and press “just the down arrow on the D-pad” I get the left or right arrow on the D-pad to activate along with that which stops me from performing the hadouken naturally, I can’t do that, I have to preform this weird unreliable dance on the D-pad, for example, I have to press left-down-left-down-left-attack button and I “might” perform the hadouken. That example is even less reliable for some strange reason when using the “right” direction on the D-pad.
Thank you Capcom for putting Megaman X on the I-Phone.
Please fix these issues and I guarantee if you put Megaman X 2-3 on the I-Phone I will buy them in a heart beat.
Also put Breath of Fire 1-3 on the I-Phone while your at it, LOVE those games.
I have an idea
I am a big fan of all the megaman games but megaman X was overall a hundred percent my favorite series. So when I saw megaman X was getting added to iOS I was freakin out! When I bought the iOS version i saw the graphics were intensely good. I mean I do like 8-bit pixelated graphics but that for me doesn’t fit well for mobile.
I easily like this better than the 8-bit megaman x. Also the ending is a little different in this one
Do not read down if you don’t want to get spoiled
X is standing on a cliff looking at the castle break down and fall into water as in the 8-bit version I can’t remember 100% of what happened but I think it just showed x dashing, now this may be wrong so don’t hate on me if it is but what I am trying to say is that the end is a little different. I like this ending better though.
Here’s my idea Capcom please make a megaman x2 for mobile that starts close to the end of this one. Because the 8-bit megaman x series games all continue from what happens in the game before it so maybe you could make a slightly different megaman x2 just for mobile. Thanks for your consideration. Ps happy new year it’s 2019!
- CAPCOM Co., Ltd
- 93.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © CAPCOM CO., LTD. 2011 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- In-App Purchases
- Complete Set $3.99
- Full Armor $1.99
- All Health Boosts $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.