By Vesa Kippola
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Megamassive is an impressive physics-only puzzle game." - 148Apps
"It’s just different enough to be interesting, and difficult enough to be challenging. Try it out!" - appPicker
"there’s plenty to keep yourself entertained with Megamassive." - APP CHRONICLES
Are you ready for a totally new gameplay experience? Find your way back to the black hole using only physics! Change the state of the character and slide, fly and bounce through beautiful worlds as fast as you possibly can. The faster you go, the more stars you'll earn.
*** FEATURES ***
- Innovative and responsive new controls
- Control the character by changing it's state between solid, liquid and gas
- Improve your times by finding faster routes and by changing the state of the character more wisely
- Over 50 unique hand-drawn levels to explore
- 3-star-times will challenge your skills
- Easy to learn, hard to master
** Mega-addictive, Megafun, MEGAMASSIVE! **
What's New in Version 1.3
This update brings:
* An awesome world "Grand Lands" available as an In-App-Purchase. It features 16 new hand-drawn levels challenging your skills and delivering a new stylized world.
* A possibility to toggle time slowdown freely as an In-App-Purchase. You can toggle time slowdown as you will, on and off as many times as you want and without any timers involved.
* Enhancements to your overall experience and some new music!
This is a great game! Different from all the other level/stage games
Clever Game! :-)
I'd be lying if I said this game wasn't clever and a tad unique to the rest of the games of this type. The air, water and earth/dirt concept in my opinion is what makes it stand out as being "different."
However, I'd be lying once again if I said this game was my personal cup o' tea. If a game frustrates me too much then I simply don't stick with it too long. I agree with some of the other posts on this review forum about this game needing a zoom feature in order to know where the goal is located. The fact that you don't have a clue means you have to repeat the game level every time if you want to achieve a higher score... as if you need to make a practice run first to find your goal then do it all over again to beat your time for that completed three star score. To be honest I haven't achieved three stars yet no matter how fast I thought I completed a level! I could view this in two different ways. 1. I'm just too dumb to be playing this game OR 2. The timing is unrealistic and i'd have to be a speed demon in order to achieve those three stars. I'd prefer the latter of the two! LoL
In conclusion, I would suggest if the Dev(s) were thinking of doing any sort of update that a zoom feature would be helpful... and making the timing for that end result more realistic would definitely make this game less frustrating. I don't care how cool a game is, if it's too difficult (almost impossible!) to achieve that end goal (3 stars) then your gamers are going to delete it out of frustration. As of right now, my four star rating stands. I still find this game to be clever, unique and fun. With a couple fixes/updates I'd be happy to return and add that well deserved fifth star ;-)
Found a new great game
Surprised. Great game, no reviews.