By Fidelity Media, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Have a rock solid performance with this powerful yet streamlined system for live mixing! Build and mix playlists with ease. Visually beat-sync waveforms with multitouch trackpad gestures or MIDI controllers. Play and preview tracks via AirPlay, Bluetooth headphones, or USB audio interfaces. Enjoy fast and elegant access to your entire iTunes music library, including iTunes Match, DRM tracks, and more.
“A well‐designed, stable application that has flourished with maturity.” —MacUser
“The features make this software sing ...a great buy.” —MacDirectory
“MegaSeg’s interface is well thought out, direct and elegant.” —Charlie Wilson
“It’s undoubtedly the best system I have worked with.” —Darren Cave
“MegaSeg breaks the mold on what a DJ program should be.” —W. Guy Finley
“It’s beautiful, intuitive, and a joy to use.” —Kevin Causey
Mix It Up
• Visually sync waveforms in real‐time
• Use multi‐touch trackpad gestures for cue‐scrub, pitch shift and sync
• Control the flow with a simple dual‐deck layout
• Calculate precise BPM matches between tracks
• Adjust tempo +/- 100% with pitch lock (time‐stretch)
• Save multiple memory cue positions per track
• Kick back with fully automatic mixing
• One click “on‐the‐fly” segues
Library & Playlist Teamwork
• Enjoy a large view of your library and build playlists side by side
• Perform lightning fast searches and category browsing
• Scan and manage your iTunes Playlists (including iTunes Match)
• View play history logs and auto‐saved playlists
• Display large album artwork on each deck
• Customize list format, size, and colors
In Your Ears
• Preview and cue songs in your headphones without missing a beat
• Works with wireless AirPlay and Bluetooth devices
• Use multiple USB or FireWire audio outputs
• Keep consistent levels with Automatic Volume Control
• Supports any MIDI controller
• Designed exclusively on the Mac for superior stability
• Perform with confidence using simple and intuitive features
• Fully supports iTunes DRM protected audio
What's New in Version 5.9.7
• Improved support for latest iTunes.
• Improved App Nap compatibility.
• Improved MIDI jog wheel response.
• Improved ambiguous file path resolution.
• Improved success of displaying album artwork.
• Added safety check to ensure proper output device.
• iTunes Library import uses correct time zone for date filter.
• Playlist Browser: Resolved a category assignment issue.
• Playlist Browser: Fixed a delay when encountering missing tracks.
• Playlist Browser: The list of playlists are refreshed more frequently.
• Resolved issue involving Discrete Output Mode and tracks under 15 seconds.
• Show File command reveals HTTP URLs in a web browser.