By Meijer, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shopping becomes quick and easy with the Meijer Mobile App. Check your rewards, find digital coupons, view the weekly ad and much more.
Save with mPerks
· Wallet: View your earned rewards and see clipped coupons
· Digital coupons: Easy to clip and redeemable in store
· Rewards: Earn savings on every purchase with personalized, pharmacy and mCard rewards
Shop easier with helpful tools
· Shopping List: Get organized for your shopping trip and create your list in the Meijer app
· Scan: Search and locate products in any Meijer store, pinned right to the store map
· Weekly Ad: This week’s sales are now available on your phone
· Photo: Edit and order your photos for in store pick up
· Store Locator: Find a Meijer closest to you
· Receipts & Savings: Keep track of your savings & spending easily
· mCard: View your balance and make payments towards your account
The Meijer Mobile App is everything you need for your shopping trip at your fingertips.
What's New in Version 2.8.5
· A single shopping list created and accessed through the Meijer app, Meijer.com, mPerks and the Weekly Ad
· Easily add items from the Weekly Ad and clipped coupons to your list
· Save your favorite items to build a list faster
sometimes it's better to leave good enough alone.
I use this app primarily for the Mperks & the shopping list function. While the Mperks portion hasn't changed much, the shopping list has. I like to where I could scan a barcode and it would revert me back to my shopping list. Instead I get a list of what I scanned plus the barcode scanner's still there. I guess that's okay, but I liked going back to my shopping list. Have you abandoned the the route function? It never worked right in the first place but it was convenient to find out where the item you were looking for was located and in what vicinity it was in the aisle. I'm still not convinced the Mperks works when I select a item that has a coupon associated to it.
Overall, the app needs work. The previous version worked pretty well. I'm not sure why Meijer felt the need to give it a whole new look-and-feel.
no landscape mode, logs you out too soon
Revised to one star. Always wants access to your location. Why? Why isn't access while I'm using the app good enough? There is no landscape mode. Kroger's has landscape mode. The most frustrating thing about this app for me is it logs you out so quickly. I was in a store for an hour and had to log into the app three times. If this is the level of security they want then they should at least add the fingerprint login option. My banks and AMEX let me log in with a fingerprint. Also, when I select mperks and want to browse my coupons the app drops me to the Home screen after I log in. Pretty much everything about this app, from calling coupons "mperks" to multiple logins to always dropping you back to the home screen is annoying.
Most annoying app I've ever used. I had the previous version and nothing's changed. I clip coupons and they don't work at the register, this is infuriating. Also the rewards don't work. None of my transactions ever downloaded to my mPerks account, I've spent way over the amount to get certain rewards and none of it works. What a waste of time and energy. No I've checked everything - my phone number is correct, everything on my account is correct, coupons are clipped, I get the right product, size, flavor, everything. Do not fall for these stupid gimmicks even if you ultimately manage to get what you're owed it is not worth the time. I will be avoiding Meijer as much as possible. Their customer service is pathetic, just a bad experience all around.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 02, 2015
- Version: 2.8.5
- Size: 49.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Meijer
- © Meijer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.