MeisterTask (task management)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Named one of the best apps of 2015 by the AppStore, MeisterTask is a beautiful and intuitive task manager for teams. Access tasks from your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch, or work directly in your web browser.
NOTE: requires a free account registration
MeisterTask lets you create visual, Kanban-style project boards, invite your team members and collaborate with them in real-time. The dashboard offers a quick overview of all your active projects, open tasks and notifications from your team members. MeisterTask’s project boards are completely customizable, so you can adapt them to perfectly fit your team’s needs. Section actions let you automate your workflow to ensure you work consistently and get more done together. MeisterTask for iOS is the free companion app to MeisterTask’s online version and ensures you stay on top of your to-dos no matter where you are!
- Create an unlimited number of projects and invite others to collaborate with you
- Dashboard with quick access to all your tasks
- Notifications keep you up to date on what’s happening in your team
- Real-time communication across all devices
- Customizable project boards that support agile workflows (software sprints, Kanban boards etc.)
- Automate your workflow with Section Actions
- Activity stream in projects and tasks
- Commenting and liking on tasks
- Upload attachments directly from Dropbox, Camera, Photo Library or iCloud
- Add checklists, descriptions, due dates and tags to your tasks
- ‘Watch’ tasks to follow your team members’ progress
- Time tracking with editable time slips
What's New in Version 2.3.2
Just in time for Santa we've got a few new features and some more polishing of our app for you. Happy Holidays!
* Get notified about due tasks on the device
* Duplicate tasks right in the app
* Completely new attachment viewer to scroll through and download files
* Ability to sort the "My Tasks" view on iPad as well now
* Search Improvements
* As always, some bugfixes and enhancements
My Stress is gone!
I am able to get so much done this week. I have used things, Wunderlist, and it wasn't enough for handling my very busy life. I found my self going into to many projects with the others apps. I was clicking like a freaking manic. I think what sets MeisterTask apart is the less movement it takes to get things done, and your ability to view everything on one virtual page. What worked best for me is creating a project titled Work and a creating a project titled personal, and just build a bunch of sections. On the mac with gesturing back and forth it is like a dream. I love the tag feature, and the action buttons. This app is a winner.
Buggy - Confirmed. Items vanish
Until fixed, do not use this app for anything critical (like, um, task management ;)
I just loaded a task with 9 checklist items. They stopped showing (although the Task title still read "0/9"). I decided to add another checklist item to see if I could get everything back. Instead it reset to read "0/1", and then that item vanished as well.
MeisterTask: I like the UI a lot, so I took screen shots in hopes of helping you guys out. I'll send them to support. But for me... my trust in you for handling my task management info is nearly shot. Maybe focus a bit more on testing or CM? Something big is missing in your eng group.
All-in-one project management
This app has a *lot* going on. It has boards like Trello, task checklists, collaboration features, project groupings, and time tracking. It's the ultimate project management app, whether for a single person or for teams.
There are some decent options for IFTTT automation, which I appreciate, though I would like to see more options as well as Workflow integration. For example, I use Todoist, and it would be great if checking off a to-do or item in MeisterTask could also complete the task in Todoist.
Mostly, I would like to see the option of selecting whether a project has Trello board layout or GTD list layout. I like both methods, but not always combined.
The app would also greatly benefit from an Apple Watch Complication that would show upcoming due tasks.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 19, 2016
- Version: 2.3.2
- Size: 106 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: MeisterLabs
- © MeisterLabs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Pro Plan$8.99
- 12 Months Pro Plan$89.99