MeisterTask is the most intuitive project and task management tool that runs on mobile devices and in your browser!
With its powerful collaboration features and flexible, Kanban-style project boards, MeisterTask lets you and your team organize task lists and manage projects of all types and sizes. With reminders it keeps you up to date on your teammates’ progress, while also making sure that you never lose focus of your own to-dos or miss an important deadline.
But MeisterTask is more than a simple agile task management tool: it is a place where all your project related information is safely stored, yet accessible for all project members at all times; it’s a place where you can get insights into your own and your team’s productivity and track your progress. What’s more, it’s a place where work can be fun!
Feature Highlights - Free Basic Plan:
- Create an unlimited number of projects and invite others to collaborate with you
- Dashboard with quick access to all your tasks
- Checklists / Predefined checklists
- Notifications keep you up to date on what’s happening in your team
- Real-time communication across all devices
- Activity stream in projects and tasks
- Commenting and liking on tasks
- Integrated time tracking widget
Feature Highlights - Pro Plan:
- Create project groups
- Upload custom background images for dashboard and projects
- Automate workflows with various actions
- Statistics and reports
Feature Highlights - Business Plan:
- Roles and permissions
- Share projects with your team
- Custom fields
- Add groups to your team
Note: MeisterTask requires a free account registration. If you already have an account, using the mobile app causes no additional costs.
The "Basic" version of MeisterTask is free. You can try the "Pro" Plan free for 1 week after signing up! If you enjoy your "Pro" trial, do nothing and your membership will automatically continue as an auto-renewing month-to-month subscription.
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of your selected plan above.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings on the device.
If you haven’t subscribed through iTunes, you can manage your subscription through MeisterTask.
Two nasty bugs unfortunately managed to make their way into our previous release:
- Moving tasks into the last section did not work in some projects.
- The section editing options were not accessible within projects.
This update resolves the issues.
We’re really sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused!
Ratings and Reviews
Your personal intelligent assistant.
Intuitive and easy to use, just what I was looking for
My wife and I are using MeisterTask to assist with our move. We set up a list for each room of the house, then in each list there are cards. Each card represents a box that has items in it. We list a few of the more important items in the notes section of the card. We also take a snap shot or two of the contents as we are packing the boxes.
We currently have over 329 boxes stored this way in a single MeisterTask project. We are able to find most things we look for by searching for them in the notes field with a text search. It has worked flawlessly so far. We have twice packed things we need and were able to find the exact box and exact item with no more than a minute or so of searching.
This app is intuitive, easy to use and understand, flexible to the way you think, and available everywhere you need it. (Mac/PC/Android/iPhone/Ipad/Web) I would highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to be more productive and be more organized.
Best todo. Tried dozens
In my quest to optimize productivity in my short, dense life, I have been an avid user at varying moments of:
🥕 Carrot 🤖👁
🗃 Google Keep
- [x] Markdown lists
⌨️ Pivotal Tracker
📃 Post-it Notes
📙 Field Notes
🤔 Just trying to remember what I have to do
😎 Forgetting everything and doing whatever I please
😐 Doing nothing
🏖 Sand and stick
🗡 Whittling in trees and park benches
Of all these, I have selected MeisterTask full-time. The wedding is in June and plans are going super smoothly because everything is neatly arranged in MT.
MT, MT, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways…
1. One app that can handle picayune tasks (remind me to eat pizza) and elaborate, team projects (build a spacetime travel machine).
2. Two key views of what needs doing: My Tasks (allowing focus) and Projects (providing context).
3. Three little dots next to just about every interface object, behind which MT keeps a handle array of contextual functions and customizers
Columns demarcating various states or phases can execute actions (like adding tags, moving tasks to another project, or assigning tasks to a team member) whenever a task is added to them.
The interface is elegant, scannable, easy-to-learn, deep with every feature you might desire, snappy, and keyboard navigable for the most part.
Integrates with Siri so you can add tasks with your 🥧🕳.
Makes great cinnamon toast!
Your personal intelligent assistant.
- 239.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 MeisterLabs
- In-App Purchases
- Pro $9.99
- Pro $9.99
- 1 Month Pro Plan $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.