MeisterTask lets you create visual, Kanban-style project boards, invite your team members and collaborate with them in real-time.
The dashboard offers a quick overview of all your active projects, open tasks and notifications from your team members. MeisterTask’s project boards are completely customizable, so you can adapt them to perfectly fit your team’s needs.
Section actions let you automate your workflow to ensure you work consistently and get more done together. MeisterTask for iOS is the free companion app to MeisterTask’s online version and ensures you stay on top of your to-dos no matter where you are!
- Create an unlimited number of projects and invite others to collaborate with you
- Dashboard with quick access to all your tasks
- Notifications keep you up to date on what’s happening in your team
- Real-time communication across all devices
- Activity stream in projects and tasks
- Commenting and liking on tasks
- Time tracking with editable time slips
- Create project groups
- Upload custom background images for dashboard and projects
- Automate your workflow with Section Actions
- Statistics & Reports
ADDITIONAL PRO FEATURES IN THE WEB VERSION:
- Unlimited integrations with other tools you use
NOTE: Requires a free account registration.
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of your selected plan above.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings on the device.
If you haven’t subscribed through iTunes, you can manage your subscription through MeisterTask.
A bug sneaked into the previous release that sometimes led to problems during the creation of new checklist items. This update resolves the problem. Sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused!
Ratings and Reviews
Your personal intelligent assistant.
Intuitive and easy to use, just what I was looking for
My wife and I are using MeisterTask to assist with our move. We set up a list for each room of the house, then in each list there are cards. Each card represents a box that has items in it. We list a few of the more important items in the notes section of the card. We also take a snap shot or two of the contents as we are packing the boxes.
We currently have over 329 boxes stored this way in a single MeisterTask project. We are able to find most things we look for by searching for them in the notes field with a text search. It has worked flawlessly so far. We have twice packed things we need and were able to find the exact box and exact item with no more than a minute or so of searching.
This app is intuitive, easy to use and understand, flexible to the way you think, and available everywhere you need it. (Mac/PC/Android/iPhone/Ipad/Web) I would highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to be more productive and be more organized.
Best todo. Tried dozens
In my quest to optimize productivity in my short, dense life, I have been an avid user at varying moments of:
🥕 Carrot 🤖👁
🗃 Google Keep
- [x] Markdown lists
⌨️ Pivotal Tracker
📃 Post-it Notes
📙 Field Notes
🤔 Just trying to remember what I have to do
😎 Forgetting everything and doing whatever I please
😐 Doing nothing
🏖 Sand and stick
🗡 Whittling in trees and park benches
Of all these, I have selected MeisterTask full-time. The wedding is in June and plans are going super smoothly because everything is neatly arranged in MT.
MT, MT, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways…
1. One app that can handle picayune tasks (remind me to eat pizza) and elaborate, team projects (build a spacetime travel machine).
2. Two key views of what needs doing: My Tasks (allowing focus) and Projects (providing context).
3. Three little dots next to just about every interface object, behind which MT keeps a handle array of contextual functions and customizers
Columns demarcating various states or phases can execute actions (like adding tags, moving tasks to another project, or assigning tasks to a team member) whenever a task is added to them.
The interface is elegant, scannable, easy-to-learn, deep with every feature you might desire, snappy, and keyboard navigable for the most part.
Integrates with Siri so you can add tasks with your 🥧🕳.
Makes great cinnamon toast!
- 232.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 MeisterLabs
- In-App Purchases
- Pro $9.99
- Pro $9.99
- 1 Month Pro Plan $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.