For personal or business mileage and expense tracking. Track mileage via odometer, GPS, or direct entry. Easily add trip expenses (tolls, meals, etc), view IRS reimbursement rates, and submit reports via e-mail. Sort by vehicle, date, purpose, or destination.
No hidden or recurring monthly app fees!
• Simple and intuitive user interface.
• Auto track mileage in the background, as you drive (requires device to have GPS enabled)*.
• Sort by date, purpose, and/or vehicle.
• Easy to read summaries.
• Add additional expenses such as tolls & ferries.
• Export database as HTML or CVS.
• Rate book for quick mileage rate reference.
• iOS Device to device database transfer.
• Designed for iOS 11.
• Designed for both iPhone and iPad.
• Dropbox support
• Apple Watch support!
*Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Fixed issue with app terminating in background when no movement is detected for more than 10 minutes.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent. Easy to understand & use. Has all information needed for each trip for end of year information. Car used, where, why, miles driven & all expenses totaled related to ea trip.
Please don't change a thing.
Easy to use, very intuitive
Easy and straight forward to use. Keeps track of all things I need for my mileage log. Has never let me down!!!! Love the new watch interface and Dropbox option!
At first was great. Easy to use etc... but now maybe after an update or something, can’t email the mileage log (ridiculous). And they have no phone support. So definitely will not be using this app anymore.
- Michael Chu
- 28.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Michael Chu
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Entries $3.99
- Unlock All Features $9.99
- Rate book $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.