Melbourne Photo Travel Guide
By Sutro Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
••• A photographer's guide to Melbourne •••
From heritage-listed architecture to bustling city laneways, and from contemporary award winning buildings to world-renowned gardens, Marvellous Melbourne offers endless opportunities to explore and photograph this wonderful city. Whatever type of photography interests you, this app includes entries that will get you inspired to get out and make images and help you capture your own unique picture postcard views and memories of Melbourne.
This guide will provide you with an extensive list of Melbourne’s picturesque and unique features. Places that will interest you, the photographer, whether you are a visitor to Melbourne or you’ve lived here your whole life and are just looking for some inspiration.
- Almost 100 entries including contemporary and historical architecture, attractions, public art, parks and gardens, themed photo walks, laneways and other hidden gems;
- 600 images with slideshows for each entry;
- Internal links, making it easier to plan your day's shoot;
- Hints & tips for each entry;
- Costs, opening hours and contact details including one-click web links and phone numbers;
- Sort and filter by name, cost, distance and neighbourhood;
- GPS-enabled maps with walking and driving directions.
••• About the Author •••
Andrew Brown lives in inner city Melbourne and has spent countless days and nights photographing the city's top locations as well as those not so well known. A keen film photographer for many years, his interest in photography kicked off at full speed when he embraced digital photography allowing him to combine his love of photography with all things tech.
Assignments have included product photography, wedding and portraiture, as well as stock and fine art sales. Andrew’s images have appeared in newspapers and exhibitions and for someone who prefers to be behind the camera, he was rather amused and delighted when a self-portrait was shortlisted in one of Australia's premier photographic portrait prizes. Andrew can be found at www.andrewbrownphotography.com.au
••• About Sutro Media •••
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.0
- lots of new iOS 7 bug fixes
- fixed recent bug with twitter field
- fixed landscape transition issue
- resolved display issue on iPhone 5
- more offline photos on original download and faster download of offline content
- fixed intermittent bug with dynamic updates
- added better crash analytics and fixed a number of intermittent stability problems
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 16, 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 23.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sutro Media
- © Andrew Brown
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.