Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Mellel Lite: the best Lite word processor for OS X. Following in the steps of its elder brother, Mellel, the Lite version is a real word processor: feature rich, sturdy and reliable.
You can upgrade to the full version for $19 US).
Three features are available as in-App purchases:
• Table of Contents (in-App purchase: $6.99 US)
• Cross Reference: (in-App purchase: $6.99 US)
• Bibliography: (with upgrade to the full version)
Mellel Lite is also an application with a future: it will update in tandem with Mellel, with all the special Mellel-only features offered as an in-App upgrade from within Mellel Lite.
• Footnotes and Endnote
• Track Changes
• Line Numbering
• Insert images as floating or inline objects
• Advanced Find and Replace
• Character Styles
• Paragraph Styles
• Column Styles
• Page Styles
• List Styles
• Export and Import to/from MS Word DOC, RTF, Plain Text and OPML
• Statistics and Word Count
• Special View options and full screen
• Inset Date and Time
What's New in Version 3.4.2
• Fixed a bug that caused Mellel to fail to launch in 64 bit mode on Mac OS 10.6.x.
• Fixed a bug that caused Hyphenation not work.
• Fixed an issue that caused Arrow keys movements to behave incorrectly sometimes when editing annotations.
• Fixed an issue that caused Mellel to fail to open certain older .mell files.
• Fixed an issue that caused Mellel to crash while creating a scanning for a Bibliography.
• Restored ability to drag and drop Find-Sets from the Find-Set dialogue to the Finder.
• Fixed problems with German, Spanish and Hebrew localisation, updated English and German help files.
• Fixed a bug that caused Check Spelling via the Spelling panel not to function.
• Fixed some truncated labels in the Note streams dropping sheet.
• Fixed an issue that caused Mellel to crash with some font configurations.
• Fixed an issue that caused Mellel to crash after inserting a mention while editing a Page style.
• Fixed an issue that caused Mellel to crash when typing using an input method inside a comment.
• Fixed a bug that caused Mellel to crash after editing an inline (Auto-title, Citation, Hyperlink) in its dialogue, when track-changes was on.
• Fixed a bug that caused Mellel to sometimes crash when typing using an input method (Japanese, Chinese, etc.)
• Fixed a bug that caused Mellel to open certain older files slightly incorrectly and then produce an un-openable file after saving.
• Added an ability to open and fix files that were corrupted by the previous bug.
• Fixed a bug that caused Mellel to render the st ligature in normal text with some fonts.
• Fixed an issue that caused bad fit with document view size, when opening the first document after launching, and causing jerky document view scaling when resizing the document window.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 28, 2015
- Version: 3.4.2
- Size: 103 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Ori Redler
- © RedleX 2002-2015
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade To Full Version$19.99
- Table of Contents$6.99
- Upgrade To Full With 1 Feature Discount$17.99