Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Mellel Lite: the best Lite word processor for OS X. Following in the steps of its elder brother, Mellel, the Lite version is a real word processor: feature rich, sturdy and reliable... And if you need more, you can always upgrade to Mellel
Also check out Mellel for iPad - Mellel for Mac’s young, able and nimble brother product.
You can upgrade to the full version for $19 US.
Three features are available as an in-App purchases:
• Table of Contents (in-App purchase: $6.99 US)
• Cross Reference: (in-App purchase: $6.99 US)
• Bibliography: (with upgrade to the full version)
Mellel Lite also benefits from being Mellel’s younger brother: it will update in tandem with Mellel.
• Footnotes and Endnote
• Text boxes
• Track Changes
• Line Numbering
• Insert images as floating or inline objects
• Advanced Find and Replace
• Character Styles
• Paragraph Styles
• Column Styles
• Page Styles
• List Styles
• Export and Import to/from MS Word DOC, RTF, Plain Text and OPML
• Statistics and Word Count
• Special View options and full screen
• Inset Date and Time
What's New in Version 3.5.3
• Fixed an issue that caused the text to scroll to the top of the document when invoking "Replace Styles"
• Fixed an issue that caused Mellel to sometime enter a state where it would fail to show palettes in full screen when invoking "toggle palettes" or when choosing individual palettes in the windows menu
• Fixed an issue that caused Mellel to produce un-openable files when making changes to paragraph or list attributes in headers/footers while track changes is active
• Collecting stats in text boxes. Including floating images in image count
• Fixed explanation and link for "go to web store" button in "Buy Mellel"
• changed copyright year to 2017 in info and about panel
• Fixed an issue that caused arrow keys to move the cursor to move around the table when editing an inline inside a table (for example, an annotation or citation).
• Fixed an issue that caused bad ordering of Hebrew non spacing marks (Vowels, Cantillation marks etc) when pasting Hebrew as plain text.
• Fixed some truncated text in various localisation
• Fixed typos and layout issues in the UI and localisation: Paste Paste List attributes Source Encoding -> Encoding for rtf import options panel; Line numbers->Line Numbering in line numbering panel; Capitalisation in advanced sort dialog; truncated "Space above line" field; Consistent Order of whole words/ignore case in simple/full find; Fixed many truncations of find option checkboxes in localisations; "Image" capitalisation in Page palette. Add tab stop dialog "Decimal tab align in->on"
• Fixed positioning of reset list button in list style palette
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 17, 2017
- Version: 3.5.3
- Size: 139 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Ori Redler
- © RedleX 2002-2017
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade To Full Version$19.99
- Cross Reference$6.99
- Table of Contents$6.99
- Upgrade To Full With 1 Feature Discount$17.99